Cool shit

1. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
  2. Question: If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter “A”?
    Answer: One thousand

http://moronland.net/moronia/moron/1049/

In English pubs, ale is ordered by pints and quarts… So in old England, when customers got unruly, the bartender would yell at them “Mind your pints and quarts, and settle down.” It’s where we get the phrase “mind your P’s and Q’s”

I was wondering where that came from.

When I took Logical Argumentation, p and q were used as logical symbols (i.e. “if p then q”), so I thought it might have had something to do with that.

I can almost lick my elbow, and I have a very long tongue.

I suspect very strongly that many of these are probably acrophycal, but since I cannot prove it right now I shall silence myself.

Some of these are true, but most of them are not.

The two that Sorc pulled out are the only true ones on the list. (And even one of them is debatable - what about “one and a half”?)

[QUOTE=]This is pretty sick. I can read it actually!
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amazing huh?[/QUOTE]

Cool shit.

Yeah, that one is also true. And I’ve heard the Ps & Qs one before as well. But oh well :frowning:

1. Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better.
  1. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.

I bet there’s no scientific consensus on these claims

Don’t ruin the fun, jerk.

ok :frowning:

I don’t mean to ruin your fun? jerk?

How many of you actually tried to lick your elbow after reading #4? I did, and I can’t.

I thought the “p’s and q’s” was because p looks like q.

And number 13’s kinda old news. No longer amazing.

I bet Gene Simons of Kiss could lick his elbow with his tounge.