cool! O_O I wish you all could see this!

I’m under a tronado watch right now and I’m watching the sky. It’s night time and it’s a beauty! I wiah you could see it, but I don’t have any way of showing you… meh sobb.

I’ll just discripe it… very beautiflu with white, purple and blue mixtar in the dark sky. Flashing every ten seconds. No thunder, no rain, high winds, and boy. It’s a beauty!

It’s been very humid for the past two days.:frowning:

Lucky you, the best thing you can watch down here is a rainbow. Or maybe the whales on the beach.

Dude, you live in Argentina, according to your profile. You can see way better things than THAT! Although whales are pretty cool.

Not if it’s total hot and your feeling all sticky because of the humidity every day…

Cool! I wish I lived near an ocean or something to see those kind of stuff… the best animal I can see down here is an amardillo… which sadly are extict… sniff sniff:(

SWEET! Now its flashing every two to three seconds! Sweet! Now it’s like a snake!:cool:

An FBI agent comes in

FBI Agent: “Chris Chris, are you on… THE DRUGS!?”

EDIT: Armadillos aren’t extinct. -_-

Originally posted by Chris-chris
the best animal I can see down here is an amardillo… which sadly are extict… sniff sniff:(

Armadillos aren’t extinct. And if you do live in a desert, there’s sooo many cool animals that live there… you’re talking crazy talk!

NO!!!slap slap slap I’m just amazed at the site! I haven’t seen lighting like this in five years! It’s really cool. If only you could see it to understand my amazement. :frowning: :eek: :fungah:

Edit: Last I heard they were… Sinistral, are they? looks towards Sinistral for the truth

I’d love to see that, it sounds quite beautiful, and very like a very romantic sight.

As for the armadillo, there are quite a few in Louisiana. Actually, today alone i’ve seen something like 3. They’re a bit of a nuisance as they get into people’s trashcans.

Oh. I don’t see em’ here in Texas anymore… :frowning:

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Dude, you live in Argentina, according to your profile. You can see way better things than THAT! Although whales are pretty cool.

Yeah, if you have the cash to travel around the country. I’ve got waterfalls to the north, forests to the south, desserts to the left but the only thing I can reach is the sea.

:frowning: I wanna see i love storms wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, besides my favorite color is purple wee.

Originally posted by Chris-chris

Edit: Last I heard they were… Sinistral, are they? looks towards Sinistral for the truth

Well, You don’t really know me very well, nor do a lot of people here, but I’ve had a steady interest in animals since grade 1, or even kindergarden. If you knew me well enough, you’d probably take my word for it, however I can understand why you would want Sinistrals approval or whatever.

But this isn’t about animals, it’s about thunderstorms
It was just hailing(SP?) here a minute ago, it was really cool cause that hasn’t happened in a while.

Man, that must have been a wonderful sight Chris. I’ve never really seen anything like that: I love storms.

I can see the sea, mountains, and the sky where I live is beautiful too. tomorrow I’m going to the beach to get myself a tan. If I had a digital camera I’d show you some beautiful landscapes that can be seen here.

Dangerous beauty… >_> I love storms! is jealous =P

Alright Gila, I’ll take your word for it. If they’re not extnict then my teachers doesn’t have a clue about the world. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll believe your words.

It started about 10:00 pm last night. WE were cloudy since yesterday morning. Today, dark clouds… scary now. No lighting, rain or thunder just winds and humidity. I’m going to keep a close eye out on it… :frowning:

No no no, you don’t understand, when she wrote that post, there was only one armadillo, but it had five hundred billion babies, awhich flew to all corners of the globe.

Man F**K that! I’ve been under Tornado Watches for two damb weeks, sucka!

Yeeah, I hear dat, BYATCH! high fives kagato

i wish i could see that…

and as for the comments about humidity, well, i live in a desert, so i can actually get burned here…

and if you’re ever going to go swimming in phoenix, do NOT wait until the afternoon. i did this once with half a bottle of sunscreen on and i got burned so badly i couldn’t lay on my back for a couple days…

that’s how hot it is here.