Cool Movie Preview

has anyone seen the movie preview for RE2? I saw it before the Texas chainsaw Massacre came on. I thought it was nicely done

It looked a lot like one of those Olay commercials where the show youthful looking skin etc. It talks about bringing dead cells to life and stuff. At first the dead cells part seemed strange but I just followed along and in the end they say “There may be some side effects though” and the girl turns into a Zombie. Very well done preview.

I thought that preview was pretty lame.

Wait, wait, there making a Resident Evil 2 the movie?

I FUCKING HATE HOLLYWOOD

It will be easy enough to shoot. The entire survival horror genre revolves around things jumping through windows. Any idiot director can film that.

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
Wait, wait, there making a Resident Evil 2 the movie?

I FUCKING HATE HOLLYWOOD

Lol if you think thats lame here is a list of sequals that are confirmed (I do movie reviews so i keep up with alot of movie stuff)

ndiana Jones 4
Underworld 2
Princess Diaries 2
Crow 4 (Wicked Prayer)
Ghost in the Shell 2
Scary Movie 4
Pitch Black 2 (Chronicals of Riddick)
Harry Potter 3 and 4 (Prisoner of Azkhaban, Goblet of Fire)
Spider-Man 2
Barbershop 2
Rush Hour 3
Mortal Kombat 3
Conan 3 (King Conan: Crown of Iron)
Blade 3 (Trinity)
Battle Royal 2
Mulan 2
Ring 2
Pirates of the Carribean 2
Get Shorty 2 (Be Cool)
Boondock Saints 2 (All Saints Day)
Bourne Identity 2
Batman 5 (And Batman Year One)
Mad Max 4 (Fury Road)
Mission Impossible 3
Shrek 2
XXX 2
Resident Evil 2 (Apocolypse)
Timecop 2
Starship Troopers 2 (Hero of the Federation)
Star Wars Episode 3
Bridget Jones 2 (Edge of Reason)
Matrix 3 (Revolutions)
Dirty Dancing 2 (Havanna Nights)
LOTR 3 (Return of The King)
X-Men 3
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
The Whole nine yards 2 (The Whole 10 Yards)

And that trailer has been out for quite a while now. If you want to keep up on trailers check:

http://www.apple.com/trailers
http://www.trailersworld.com

Originally posted by Jakanden
[b]Lol if you think thats lame here is a list of sequals that are confirmed (I do movie reviews so i keep up with alot of movie stuff)

ndiana Jones 4
Underworld 2
Princess Diaries 2
Crow 4 (Wicked Prayer)
Ghost in the Shell 2
Scary Movie 4
Pitch Black 2 (Chronicals of Riddick)
Harry Potter 3 and 4 (Prisoner of Azkhaban, Goblet of Fire)
Spider-Man 2
Barbershop 2
Rush Hour 3
Mortal Kombat 3
Conan 3 (King Conan: Crown of Iron)
Blade 3 (Trinity)
Battle Royal 2
Mulan 2
Ring 2
Pirates of the Carribean 2
Get Shorty 2 (Be Cool)
Boondock Saints 2 (All Saints Day)
Bourne Identity 2
Batman 5 (And Batman Year One)
Mad Max 4 (Fury Road)
Mission Impossible 3
Shrek 2
XXX 2
Resident Evil 2 (Apocolypse)
Timecop 2
Starship Troopers 2 (Hero of the Federation)
Star Wars Episode 3
Bridget Jones 2 (Edge of Reason)
Matrix 3 (Revolutions)
Dirty Dancing 2 (Havanna Nights)
LOTR 3 (Return of The King)
X-Men 3

And that trailer has been out for quite a while now. If you want to keep up on trailers check:[/b]

Just out of curiosity, what makes some of those lame? And why are you posting them up if we already knew there were going to be sequels about the movies (Return of the King was announced a LONG time ago)?

That is my list of them regardless of wether they were planned or not.

What I find lame is that hollywood currently cannot seem to come up with orignal ideas and continues to recycle movies and make sequals or remakes (Bullitt is now being remade along with Willy wonka).

Well a couple of those are understandable sequels. Namely Harry Potter 3/4, Matrix 3 (which is already out by the way) and LOTR 3, since they are part of a series, and you can’t stop a series when your only part done.

But there are actually ones on their that I want to see, since it would be nice to know how the story carried on. Since you have to remember, the end of the film is very rarely the end of the story.

The following sequels should be shot in the head:

Scary Movie 4 - There were a few funny scenes in the first one. I won’t even talk about the second one.
Shrek 2 - The entire story sucks.
Batman 5 - It’s number five… I don’t think anybody cares whether Batman lives or dies anymore.
Mulan 2 - It’s one goddamn story! Oh God, they’re just gonna have her go on magical adventures that’s not even remotely based on history or something.

The theater I was at ran the RE2 preview in the middle of the commercials it normally shows before the movie. It was very eerie, seeing her skin and thinking, “She doesn’t have wrinkles anymore, but that looks. . .wrong. It looks lifeless. I wouldn’t use that stuff.” Very slowly, her skin kept on changing, and, one by one, the people in the audience gasped as they realized this wasn’t a commericial.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Batman 5 - It’s number five… I don’t think anybody cares whether Batman lives or dies anymore.

I stopped caring when Tim Burton stopped directing them. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have seen the trailer for Resident Evil 2, but I could care less about it. Most Hollywood films are completely uninteresting to me. I will probably see The Matrix: Revolutions and The Return of the King eventually.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
Well a couple of those are understandable sequels. Namely Harry Potter 3/4, Matrix 3 (which is already out by the way) and LOTR 3, since they are part of a series, and you can’t stop a series when your only part done.

As I said before, this is a complete sequals list. I didnt discriminate against partial stories and plain useless sequals. All I was doing was pointing out a list of all the sequals comming out heh. I know full well some of them are neccesary.

I also know Revolutions is out as I saw first showing on first day. I had just cut and pasted this list from my sticky post on one of my movie forums =)

If Capcom thinks it should keep funding RE movies, it seriously has to take a look at itself.

If Mad Max 4 sucks, I’ll yell at the movie screen like an idiot. Mad Max kicked ass…

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
The following sequels should be shot in the head:
Shrek 2 - The entire story sucks.

What? I’m actually looking forward to that movie. The trailer looks like they’re actually doing some interesting things with the movie.