Comprehensive Guide to Noobs (NOT newbies, but n00bs!)

You say that about twice a week now, but if you quit, you’ll just be letting the team down.

Ouch! You did it again…No one asked you to post, btw. Dammit, another bitch fit!
Sorry…Ok, I agree that it’s stupid stuff but there’s much worse stuff in life, you know?

Now I’m ready to post! :hahaha; Thanks, it rocks!

hehe, Homer

Without n00bs, how will i feel elite?

Why does the text change colour when the cursor’s over it? Seems very noobishly coded to me.

Man, this was already on the iRO forums (which is like moron central sometimes, “OMG Y U NERF ENDUR!?”).

So, if person “A” is superior to person “B” by calling them a n00b, and person “C” is superior to person “A” by complaining that person “A” uses the term n00b, does that mean that person “C” is defending person “B,” or do they simply consider themselves superior to persons “A” and “B?” And what about person “D” who points out that person “C” is acting elitist and snobby? Are they therefore superior to persons “A,” “B,” and “C,” or are they defending the lower tiers from persons “A” and “C,” whom they consider to be bullies?

When I was young and naive we had other names for these things. Newbies were newbies, but noobs/n00bz were called lammers. This terminoogy caused less confusion, and the nagetively affected L word was (at least we felt it was) way more insulting.

STFU nub

Your philosophy wont work on me.

This is also why I can’t play video games on the internet

Contrary to common sense, studying the differences between the varying degrees of <i>stupidity</i> of the same “word” is not a waste of time

yes it is

Read my 1st post dammit.

Cid. Kramer. :hahaha;

HaHa…Ha?

Why does the text change colour when the cursor’s over it? Seems very noobishly coded to me.

Because he’s abusing CSS Hover.

Ha! I see your invisible text, Pier! You’re such an HTML n00b!

Oops. :stuck_out_tongue: