Let me count the ways:
- You are made by the creators of Homeworld, and Dawn of War.
- You are set in WWII, but are not some crappy-ass FPS.
- You are strategy, but they took many FPS-only engine elements (havok, post-processing, actual bullet calculation)
- Your troops explode when hit by artillery/explosions
- Your vehicles can run rampant when the driver is randomly killed in combat
- You don’t have to mine for anything. Just fight over control points to keep your resources coming.
- You allow for garrisonning and destruction of nearly every part of the map.
- Your ground craters, shudders, and scars upon impact of weapons.
- Your land makes for great cover for extremely intelligent troops, who seek out and take any cover they can find when under fire.
- You look absolutely breathtaking, up close and far away.
Now go read some real reviews of this masterpiece of modern gaming. I love you, Relic <3