Commercials

Ah yes, the advertisements that come right in the middle of the big game, climax of the movie, or the middle of the show. What do you think of commercials? Do you think there are too many? I there any you like?

I don’t mind them. Some can be funny. I really like the beer commercials with the twins. Those are great.

I hate commercials. I dislike TV in general because I find most shows vapid, cliche and or uninteresting and the media biased.

Originally posted by Sinistral
I hate commercials. I dislike TV in general because I find most shows vapid, cliche and or uninteresting and the media biased.

I’ll be. Maybe I’m just the oddball for liking commercials. :mwahaha:

Me too

I hate commercials that seem like a music video. Like that damned coke commercial.

I don’t mind commercials because they keep the networks in business. I love the shows they show! They’re great! Woo! Survivor 16! YAY! :smiley:

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sinistral
[/QUOTE]

Although I do watch a few Star Trek series.

Wait, Xelo, you’re saying you hate TV because you find it vapid? Aren’t you the one that said you wanted MTV just because a 20 year old slut and 40 year old slut kissed each other?

I can’t fucking stand commercials.

You read my mind.

I don’t hate TV. Hell, it made me what I am today: a bitter and broken shell of a man.

I hate a few commercials, love a VERY few, and just ignore the vast majority. Among the few I love are some of the Sprite commercials, and both of the Battletanks ones. :slight_smile:

Commercials are a necessary evil to maintain our capitalist society. At least they don’t pretend to be anything other than commercials, as opposed to quite a few children’s shows I could name.

Originally posted by Megaman984
Wait, Xelo, you’re saying you hate TV because you find it vapid? Aren’t you the one that said you wanted MTV just because a 20 year old slut and 40 year old slut kissed each other?
Details details.

Details, Xelo? I interpret that not so witty retort as a way of proving that I pwned your ass.