Coming up in the new season of JUSTICE LEAGUE!!

Episode #27 - We Are Legion
Original Airdate - September 17th 2005 - Season Premiere

Lex Luthor escapes from a maximum security prison, only to be invited to join Grodd’s unstoppable Legion of Doom.

Episode #28 - Shadow of the Hawk
Original Airdate - September 17th 2005

Batman is suspicious of Shayera’s new boyfriend, a mysterious archeologist with sinister ties to her Thanagarian past.

Episode #29 - Chaos at the Earth’s Core
Original Airdate - September 24th 2005

Supergirl, Stargirl and Green Lantern go to Skartaris, the fantastic, hidden world at the Earth’s core, to help free it from the rule of a brutal dictator.

Originally titled “Heart of Stone.”

Episode #30 - To Another Shore
Original Airdate - September 24th 2005

Wonder Woman stumbles onto a plot to steal the powers hidden inside the 3000-year-old, frozen remains of the legendary hero, the Viking Prince.

Originally titled “Elegy.”

Episode #31 - Flash and Substance
Original Airdate -

Batman and Orion see a different side of the Flash when a rogues’ gallery of villains attacks the museum that is opening in his honor.

Episode #32 - Dead Reckoning
Original Airdate -

The ghost of a circus performer convinces Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman to help him retrieve the stolen souls of a mystic order of Monks.

Episode #33 - Patriot Act
Original Airdate -

When an out of control super soldier threatens Metropolis, Green Arrow leads seven non-powered Justice Leaguers, including Crimson Avenger and Shining Knight, in a battle they can’t hope to win.

Episode #34 - The Great Brain Robbery
Original Airdate -

A mystical accident leads to Lex Luthor and the Flash’s minds being swapped into each other’s bodies.

Comments:
*The Legion of Doom is, of course, from the old CHALLENGE OF THE SUPER FRIENDS cartoon, thought I’m sure this will be a new, BADASS version. :slight_smile: Also, Grodd is the talking gorilla. No, not the white one, that’s the Ultra-Humanite. Why have TWO talking gorilla villains in the same show? Dunno, but both are cool.

*In the comics, Hawkgirl was the lover/sidekick of the Thanagarian hero, HAWKMAN, who had a secret identity as- an archeologist. However, Shayera’s boyfriend in JLU was evil -and is supposed to be DEAD- so where this is going is anybody’s guess.

*Skartaris isn’t really INSIDE the Earth, it’s another DIMENSION whose entrance happens to be underground. In the comics, anyway. Oh, and it’s the home of an obscure DC hero, The Warlord.

*In the comics, Viking Prince had no powers, so again, I’m baffled.

*Hey, it souds like Flash is getting some RESPECT! :slight_smile: (Though he already earned it, if you ask me.) About time they brought The Rogues to the show, too!

*“The ghost of a circus performer?” That sounds like Deadman, another (you guessed it) obscure DC Comics hero. Quite unusual in that he’s invisible and can only help or communicate by possessing people!

*“Patriot Act” sounds like an excuse to let the NORMAL heroes shine. I hope it doesn’t get too preachy.

*“Brain Robbery” sounds like it’s going to be FUN! :smiley: Note: The guy who voices Flash in JLU happens to be the same guy who plays Lex Luthor in Smallville!

That’ll be cool, i cant wait for that. BATMAN!!!

This is going to be another good season.

Oh man! I didn’t even realize that!..talk about some wierd irony.

Man, another season already. Nice to see the Flash back in action (after not appearing AT ALL in season 3, and only showing up a couple times in season 4). Except…why is Grodd back? (Forgive me, but I’ve always found Grodd absolutely ridiculous.)

Heh…“Legion of Doom.” I can forsee a hundred inside joked already…

… Yay! … YEah, I think it’s time for me to figure out something else to watch after 150 eps of Naruto O_o;

Here’s an interview with the man behind JLU: