Coming into the light

Hi.

Hello, I’m Yar Kramer. I run the milkshake stand.

I’m Mayl. I smash Yar over the head when he gets too baka.

And I’m Viki! I can teleport! :slight_smile:

I am Vegeta! Cower before me!

I AM SINISTAR! BEWARE, I LIVE!

Originally posted by Dai ryuujin
I thought this was going to be a converting to Christianity thread…

That seems really funny now that I think of it:hahaha;

Thanks for the laugh

Originally posted by KyuuKen
Turning off Auto Select in the Encoding menu of the browser should stop that, even though when in Shift-JIS encoding mode nothing is changed besides the ability to view kana and kanji…
It also changes the default font in all classes which contain kana and kanji to some other (I can’t identify it right now), and with my eye problems, it’s almost impossible to read it.

i second the resolution declaring that ken kicked xelos ass

Hey there, dude. :smiley: So you’re programming a zelda game, huh? Which game is OOC, btw? :open_mouth: Are you talking about Ocarine of Time? Or one of the Oracles games? I’m confused. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, are you fluent in japanese? That could make you very useful, heheh… >:D I mean uh :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome to RPGC, dude. I think you’ll find this place to be a pretty welcoming community. Just don’t suck, and you’ll be fine :stuck_out_tongue:

OOC stands for Oracle of Crap.

Hey.

Alright, if you know japanese, then tell us what this is all about!

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
Alright, if you know japanese, then tell us what this is all about!

Not that infernal piece of Japanese airtime again…

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
[b]Hey there, dude. :smiley: So you’re programming a zelda game, huh? Which game is OOC, btw? :open_mouth: Are you talking about Ocarine of Time? Or one of the Oracles games? I’m confused. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, are you fluent in japanese? That could make you very useful, heheh… >:D I mean uh :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome to RPGC, dude. I think you’ll find this place to be a pretty welcoming community. Just don’t suck, and you’ll be fine :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

I mean Ocarina of Time; I’ve never played the Oracle ones yet. And yes, I am pretty much fluent in Japanese, although I do have a preference mainly for written material.

As for that link for the commercial, I’ll download QT and then the movie and take a look at it ASAP. Just the images alone look hilarious :hahaha;

welcome

Waiiiiiii!

tackle huggle snuggle poke poke poke poke huggle awaaaaay!

:fungah: : That’s Phoenix Valkyrie. She’s nuts.

Hi! I was once a lurker too, but then i saw to the light, it blinded me, then next thing i knew i was here! Where the hell am i again?

Hey KyuuKen. That’s so cool to hear about you programming a complete game like that. I never had the patience to finish any of my projects. Though I still would to remake FF1 someday… >_>

Oh, and about the sig… if you convert it to Unicode, it might jive better with browsers that use the automatic language detection.

Hah, that’s tight. Well, if you ever want help with recreating the music, tell me :stuck_out_tongue: I think I might do it, if there’s a need. :stuck_out_tongue:

does the welcome dance

I finished with the commercial last night, but I was too tired to post it. Some parts were difficult to understand, especially what that one guy says when he gets angry at Arnold, but I got it all.

Arnold: Ron! I got it/I win!
2nd Guy: No, no, no! You’re not supposed to get it (win in this case; I use ‘get it’ because they seem to be playing Mahjong, where if played with 2 or more people, you get their tiles) because he’s a customer.*

3rd Guy: Mr. Inou…(Arnold walks away in shame :P)

3rd Guy: I’ve decided to cancel our previous offer…(They start arguing)

Arnold: Ok! ChinCHin! (Comparable to “Abracadabra”) BuiBui!
(BuiBui is a pun, and also in this case, I am assuming, a shortened term for the Arinamin V drink in the commercial)

(A scene that will forever haunt me as Arnold transforms, and then commences to laugh maniacally)

Then the narrator basically just says Arinamin V “Dorinku”.

Arnold: It’s good!

That’s it. :smiley:

holy shit dude…thats insane…how did you learn japanese?

I just bought a couple books (Ok, so I bought about 7 :wink: and I usually chat in the Japanese chat rooms on Yahoo. Doing the commercial translation was somewhat diffcult because I am not used to hearing the spoken language.