Comcast Tries to Outbid to get Disney

Story

From today’s Boston Globe

Okay, forget Microsoft and all that crap, COMCAST is the true evil! Makes me wish I didn’t get cable internet from them!

But still, buying Disney? If this goes through, I have an appointment with the double-barrel.

Proving how out of touch with the world I am, I only learned of comcast a few months ago. yes, prior to that, I didn’t even know they existed… :thud:

Now I feel real out of touch if they actually are that big (or rose to power that quickly…)

Originally posted by d Galloway
If this goes through, I have an appointment with the double-barrel.
Don’t write checks your ass cant cash.

That’s kinda weird… I couldn’t imagine Comcast and Disney being one big company or something.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Don’t write checks your ass cant cash.

wao america is wird, here in the uk i give checks to th eman in the bank and he cashes them for me… do americans really involve their ass? ::dekar!::

It depends whether you like the person you’re writing the check out to or not. Also, ever since I started paying Comcast for cable/internet service I’ve known they are the Great White Satan Devil (GWSD) and will one day bring about the Apocalypse.

Comcast has no right to Disney.

I think Squaresoft should buy Disney.

:mwahaha:

Originally posted by Chris StarShade
[b]I think Squaresoft should buy Disney.

:mwahaha: [/b]

Oh yeah?
Well I think Disney should buy Squaresoft!
:mwahaha:
Yeah! What do you have to say to that? Try to live with that on your guilty conscious.