Coke or pepsi?

Canned Coke.

Coke!

Nooononono…Dr Thunder is the poor man’s Dr Pepper. I remember that there was some of it at the last Cali meet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Coke. I used to drink a lot of it when I was younger, but not anymore, so I don’t really mind if I get a Pepsi instead of a Coke at a restaurant. :stuck_out_tongue: Mountain Dew is good. I normally choose it over anything else now at Subway.

And I have no clue what Mr. Thunder, Dr Pibb, Ms Fanta or Sierra Mist is. :stuck_out_tongue: The most “exotic” stuff I drank is Vanilla Coke and Dr Pepper, wow.

Ah, Pepsi, the taste born in the Carolinas. :smiley:

Coke’s all right too - I won’t switch to a non-cola drink if Coke’s all there is, but I prefer Pepsi. Actually, I drink tea more than anything else.

I’m also a fan of ginger ale and the berry Sprite Remix.

Mr. Pibb and Mr. Thunder are like Dr. Pepper. Except not as good. I think it’s Pibb XTREME now anyway.

Sierra Mist is like a crisper, not quite as good Sprite.

Fanta is crap for orange soda.

Woo, I managed to confuse you with all those Mr/Dr names. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sierra Mist isn’t the poor mans Sprite, dollar store Lemon-Lime is.

I personally don’t care. I drink most sodas except the cheaper Dr. Pepper versions because they have some weird flavour and Barqs rootbeer. I drink way too much soda…

A&W rootbeer is my personal favorite though.

damnit what is this mountain dew everybody keeps talking about… please enlighten me

It’s a yellow drink made by the makers of Pepsi.

Do the Dew!

http://www.pepsi.com/pepsi_brands/all_brands/index.php

Neither. Pepsi is ok, but nothing great, and coke… well I don’t like putting things up my nose unless it’s my finger. :stuck_out_tongue: No but seriously, coke is ok too.
I prefer Ice Tea, and 7-Up, but I wouldn’t really turn down any soft drink, unless it was diet or something.

:hyperven: COKE AND PEPSI ARE THE SAME THING MAN! OPEN UP YOUR EYES! :hyperven:

Pepsi is actually sweeter than coke and less fizzy. There is a difference in taste.

I love the stuff, but no place near me ever has it.

I’ve taken to orange juice lately. I haven’t had a pop since september.

Coke
less sugar and more Cafiene(I get nervuse without caffiene because I have been drinking 4 liters of coke a day since I was twelve,so that preety mych gives me a chemical addiction)

You’re bad. I used to drink a lot of Pepsi, but then I quit cold turkey and I was fine.

Also, I’ve foudn Coke to be sweeter than Pepsi, not the other way around like Kairi said.

Give me a Dr. Pepper any day or a poor mans dr. pepper (Dr. thunder, pib extra, etc. ) then coke, and finally pepsi, but I drink almost every kind of pop there is.

I voted for Coke, although I realized right after voting that there was the option of neither. Oy…

Coke because they made diet coke with lime.