Coffee houses?

I can not stand normal black coffee, but when you get some exotic blends and cappucinos, lattes, etc., then I love coffee houses. There are about 3 coffee houses around here (I live near, but not in, Indianapolis): Starbucks, Le Cafe, and Panetta (a bread shop and a coffee shop, hence the name). Le Cafe is an authentic French cafe, but it’s a little too rich for my blood, around $9 for a small cup of coffee w/cream. So I usually frequent Starbucks or Panetta.

They’re okay, even though I don’t drink coffee

I once went on vacation to Branson, and to my dad no trip that goes any where near Springfield, MO is complete without him making a trip to the Bass Pro Shop, so my mom and I droped him off and while he was making every atempt to see everything, my mom and I explored Springfield and came across a nice little coffee house called the Mud House, in downtown Springfield. I LOVED bubble tea.

Lesse, I used to go to a place called Fuel Cafe, but after Node opened, I went there. Coffee+Internet=YAHOO(.com)! Plus Node has couches. Oh yeah, I more or less go there to hang out with people more than drink coffee, but coffee moves it selve in between.

There are no coffee houses where I live. I don’t like coffee much anyways. If anything, I go to Starbucks whenever my friends do (We have Stabucks inside of grocery stores like Albertsons and shit :P), and I get a Tazo Citrus, because it’s not coffee (I don’t like Coffee personally). With the crazy creme mixed in, it’s like drinking a Cream-Sicle. Anyone remember those? They are the bomb and a half. :stuck_out_tongue:

The closest I’ll get to going to a coffee house is the local Borders’.

…And that’s because they have tea and manga. :slight_smile:

I don’t really like coffee, but I have been known to pop into Starbucks now and then for a Mocha Frappucino.

It’s kinda funny that you mention this, because this month’s Playboy had a feature called “The Girls of Starbucks”. :stuck_out_tongue: There’s a way to get the guys to keep coming back, even if coffee itself isn’t really their thing.

The Coffee Bean has great mocha blends.

'Nuff said.

I don’t drink coffee either. And I despise Starbucks.

Working in one myself, I cannot fathom why, in the name of God, Allah, Buddah, Krishna, Odin, Zeus, or any other God that might be your personal preference, anyone would want to spend any significant ammount of time in one.

I mean, I do, but I’m being paid to be there all day. What’s their excuse?

I’m not angry or outraged, just honestly befuddled.

Jamaica Blue Mountain is godlike, but I’d never pay that price again. Ever. Coffee Houses themselves suck. If you want nice coffee go to an expensive cafe. At least you get nice food there also.

I can’t stand the taste of coffee either. The closest I’ve ever been to a coffee shop was in the one at my mall to get my parents a coffe gift box for their anniversary. They’re coffee freaks.

The closest thing to a coffee house that I’ve been to are the local Boarders and Barnes and Noble as well as a little place in the local mall, but I don’t really count the place in the mall because the tables aren’t actually in the shop. Anyway, I can’t stand the taste of coffee, I just get hot chocolate.

No one like coffee… :frowning:
I will go crawl in my hole again.

I love coffee, I just don’t go psycho monkey over it like some of you wacko’s around here do.

They’re wacky because of the coffee. It’s a vicous cycle. Coffee begats coffee etc.

WE MUST CONVERT ALL OF YOU WHO DO NOT LIKE COFFEE!!
:: make them get on thier kneee::: Repent!!

My advice, use an Inquisition-like technique of conversion. Anyone who does not like coffee will be dead, thus making sure 100% of the population like it.

YEY!!! you also must like mountian dew…