Cloverfield

Ok people. Time to talk about another of JJ Abrams wacky ideas.

Let’s talk Cloverfield.

First, the movie site is www.1-18-08.com. There’s three pictures which appear to be clips from the movie. I read somewhere that the DNS registery is listed under Albert Pike and the Freemasons. A quick google search sent me to Wikipedia where I learned Albert Pike is Civil War general, a mason, and had some sneaky connection to the KKK.

Next, the website www.ethanhaas.com is a group of links all leading to different places and different things, all of which I haven’t checked out yet.

Anybody got anything? On www.ethanhaaswasright.com, the first puzzle is an easy game of memory which leads to a video of some guy, doing something, shrouded mostly in darkness. He’s talking but, unless something is wrong with my computer, there’s no sound. That’s all I’ve got.

Abrams insisted that the Haas Websites have nothing to do with the movie.

there’s also http://www.slusho.jp/

People believe it may be a new voltron movie, a new Godzilla Movie, a Ctulhu movie, even a Rampage Movie- Since I guess people were drinking something (slusho?) that turned them into monsters.

That’s the current speculation.

It’s not going to be a Godzilla movie.

It’s not going to be a Voltron movie either

Read the Slusho website carefully… I think there are some clues as to the use of the word whales and fish. I’m thinking the monster may be whale related, whether in form or simply size. Also it said that the woman went away leaving the child to take on the legacy… perhaps there is a monster in the movie and then a larger, motherlike figure monster aswell. That would be wicked.

I’m not sure what it’s going to be, but when I saw the trailer the first time in the theater, I knew I’d be looking forward to it. There’s been a lot of speculation as to what it’s about, but I don’t think anyone’s really got the slghtest clue. I don’t care. It looks good, I’ll watch it.