Clinton's super awesome term

<a href = “http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8040202185127677843&q=the+final+days”>Here’s</a> what Clinton had time to do in the final days of office, because everything was already super awesome. I don’t see George Bush having this kind of luxury time! Oh wait, he does, he just makes the time by ignoring all the problems!

Edit: HEY LOOK I AM CLESS AND I POST NEEDLESSLY COMPLEX URLs

Saw this a little while ago. I was very very amused.

Holy crap, that was awesome. Was it his idea?

EDIT: Anyone know where to find a high-quality version? My government teacher would love this.

My god, that was actually funny.

Heh. I like it. I also like Bush’s holiday dog videos, even if they are kinda dumb. It’s always kinda nice to see the self-proclaimed “leader of the free world” acting like a human being. Though, it’s also kinda sad to see that they spent time on that considering all of the things that the white house doesn’t bother to do… -_-

I didn’t quite lol, but I came close a couple of times. Pretty good. <_<;

Heh…that’s almost like an old SNL skit.

I remember watching this when it came out. IN 2000! OLD’D/10!

>.>

How really unexpected from you.

But this rules. Really fun, thanks for the link Cless.

You’re lucky I saw this before I watched “Garbage Day”, otherwise I’d be flaming the shit out of this thread for not being as funny as “Garbage Day”. Just joking! :stuck_out_tongue:

It was pretty funny… especially when he got the free candy and the other guy was like “sweet”.

That was amusing :slight_smile: Good find