Cid's Farewell

Originally posted by Nightblade
He is always watching us. Always…

Uh oh.

See? I’m watching! If I wasn’t watching I wouldn’t be replying to this post! So I am! BWAHAHAHAHAH!

…Anyhoo… yeah.

DarkCloud: Quite frankly, I wouldn’t really care if everyone forgot about me after I was gone. Not that I am gone, but if I was it wouldn’t bother me, 'cause if it would then I would just stay. 8p It’s not like I want my legacy after I die to be “he made a good video game website”. -_-

Well… umm… bye.
I guess. Although your not leavin’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by DarkCloud
Sounds like Cid is one great dude.

When it comes to anything Final Fantasy, I doubt you could find anyone better. Why do you think his site has its own forum?

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
Why do you think his site has its own forum?

I am truly sorry, but I couldn’t help but let out a little chuckle there… I’ve seen places that have forums but no site (at least, no site without an integral “h” :thud: ) but I do see what you’re getting at, and agree wholeheartedly- FFC really is THE only stop for pure Final Fantasy info. Hail Cid! :yipee:

Originally posted by Cidolfas
It’s not like I want my legacy after I die to be “he made a good video game website”. -_-

Quite true, I wouldn’t have known Laguna is Squall’s daddy! if it hadn’t been for those blessed explanations.
And before anyone rips into me, I know it was heavily <i>implied</i> but I thought that fact was just to arouse suspicion. But anyways.

And I wouldn’t have grasped the FF storyline to its fullest either. I missed some things and after reading that, it made good sense. Yes yes.