Chrono Trigger Novel?

Well, this may seem like a load of crap at first, but look at this, maybe read the demo chapter, and tell me what you think.

I was skeptical about this at first, but this guy has actually put a lot of thought and effort into this, and the intro chapter was awesome, so I don’t see why Square shouldn’t accept the petition when the time comes to present it. It’s totally going to own.

(End shameless plug)

I can’t seem to find the demo chapter… but, if it’s done well (and correctly), it could turn out pretty cool.

I think it’d be better as a manga tho… >.>

This has been done before, and very well, I might add. Take a look.
There’s accualy two different ones on FF.net, but IMO, this is the better of the two.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
This has been done before, and very well, I might add. Take a look.
There’s accualy two different ones on FF.net, but IMO, this is the better of the two.

Ditto.

I read the first chapter, it’s not bad, but it can’t hold a candle to to this Wayne guy’s first few demo chapters. (btw, those who can’t find it, it’s in the Downloads section.) He pertty much sums up that first chapter of the fanfic in, oh, about four chapters, each longer than the aforementioned first chapter.

Longer doesn’t always equal better. Magus523’s story has a good balance of seriousness, humor, perspective, and detail. That’s why I think it’s so damn good.

Besides, if this fic you’re talking about is as long as you say it is, I don’t think it’s quite for me.

Chrono Trigger is too good for some hack fanfic writer, no offence.

coff
agrees with charl

ITS SPELT COUGH!!! COUGH!!! YOU EMBICILE!!!

Fuck you.

FUCK YOU, STEVE!!!

k

It could be good if they got it right, although I’d like to see what they would add for Chrono’s ‘lines’

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Chrono Trigger is too good for some hack fanfic writer, no offence.