Chrono Trigger: Being a Good Boy

Interesting. Maybe there’re different game-versions? No idea there… anyway, for me it changed. The text would still say 1, but it made sounds like picking up 4. Plus, I had 4 more in my inventory later on.

It always SAYS you got one, but if you got all “Not Guilty”, you get more

Well I just recently played through the game again and I didn’t help her up before I got the pendant and was found not guilty with only two thinking me actually guilty. I think as long as you don’t steal the man’s lunch, attempt to sell Marle’s pendant to Melchoir, allow her to get her candy, and bring the cat to the girl you’re fine. I think the cat thing has alot of weight as far as the decision goes.

I once heard something that if you do everything wrong except the cat you can get all the judges to think your innecent, but I’m not sure if that’s true or if you have to answer the questions in a speacial way.

You get ETHERS?! WHAT THE HELL?! I’ve never noticed that before, even when I was found innocent!

It’s in the rucksack on your bed in the jailcell. You need to check it for the Ethers, sucker. =P

And getting 0 guilty jurors is just damn cool. That’s why you do it.

Oh, those? I usually got 4.

Yea, I wasn’t sure what you guys were talking about, I thought it was always the same - just a little care package or something.