Christmas RPGC?

>>;; yea, i was just about to say that.

If you spent as much time organizing as you did bitching, your lazy asses would be within striking range :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, yeah really you east coast losers :stuck_out_tongue:

So yeah, we need someone to dedicate their house…If this thread starts going down, I’ll stick it or make a new one. Now that someone’s brought up an RPGCali trip, there’s no need to be shy about it, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t you live on a farm or something SG? Surely you have a barn we can stay in.

I think we should consider an RPGCEurope. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, Macc is in Europe; that would make us the WINNERS. But chances of HIM showing are too small to even bring up. =P

A Europe meeting would have me there even more likely than a US meeting would… But where exactly? Can’t really recomment my place, unless it’s just a single or a few visitors. Even then I’d doubt the possibility. If anyone gets something organized, I’m up for it.

I’m holding an RPGC meeting in Montana for Christmas. Hell, I do every Christmas. And every day of every year, for that matter. All the Montanan RPGCers show up EVERY TIME. 100%, without fail.

I guess I’m more popular than all you lame Californians!

Wasn’t there already a RPGCEurope? I seem to remember a thread that posted the aftermath pics.

Yeah! Midwest meet! I volunteer Sonic’s house! His mom lets him do anything. :smiley:

I doubt I could get my place to be volunteered (damned parents), but can anyone else? I’ll try regardless.

There was an RPGCSweden.