Christmas Fanfic 2006 Signup Thread!

Name: Cait Sith
Height:6ft
appearance: a tiger demihuman with no visible stripes (unless his headband is on the blue side) wearing red baggy pants and a headband(one side red, the other blue)
Bio: Its been three years since Cait has joined RPGC and he still finds himself trying to learn everything about this place. He still maintains his cheerful and upbeat attitude taking any obstacle that befalls him in stride. His naivety and inability to believe that anyone is completely evil has led him into trouble and a few pratacle jokes of the other members. He is always up for an adventure and volunteers at the first chance he gets. Between his adventures and mishaps Cait has managed to open his own synth shop where he works and waits patiently for the next big adventure.
Equipment: a mace, and a bottomless bag

Power Level 500(when his headband is on the red side,) 1000 (when his headband is on the blue side) 8000 (when his headband is removed completely, But he goes insane when this happens and can’t control himself)
White Magic Level: 10
Black Magic Level: 10
(can’t use magic without his mace though or else the spells hurt him in the process)

And now, two other questions:

1. What do you want for Christmas?
    My own action figure.

2. Who would win in a fight, Street Fighter’s Akuma or Mortal Kombat’s Scorpion?

Scorpion hands down. even if he got killed he would just pop back a couple of weeks later after escaping the nether realm again and finish the job.

I may as well participate again this year.

Name: Sir Percival Rhyndon; he is also sometimes known with the sobriquet ‘the Gallant’.
Sex: Male
Age: He appears to be in his mid- to late-twenties, but is in fact much older. His true age is unknown, even to him, since he has lived in many worlds and dimensions.
Height: 5’10”

Biography: A former Knight of the Round Table and Grail Knight, and now a paladin granted an extended life of sorts to crusade against the forces of evil. He joined RPGC a few years ago. He still has some secret relationship with the Holy Grail itself that even he does not fully understand. He is very strong, resilient, handsome, charismatic, wise, pious and constant, and strives to be an example of chivalry, lawfulness and goodness as well as an optimistic and compassionate leader. However, he is somewhat slower than other members of RPGC, and is completely inept with modern technology. A relatively popular face at RPGC, he has many friends and relatively few enemies, although he is frequently away on quests and crusades. In the past year, however, after failing to win the heart of a beautiful lady, he fell into a fit of melancholy from which it took him several months to recover. He has moved on now and has found himself again questing, especially against evil dragons.

Equipment: He has an arsenal of enchanted gear, but his chief panoply comprises a holy avenger (bastard sword), an enchanted full-plate armour and an enchanted heater shield that is especially resistant to breath attacks. He has a warhorse (a thickly muscled white stallion named Llewellyn) as his bonded mount that wears enchanted full-plate bard and horseshoes of speed (and other fine riding gear). Otherwise, he owns a great castle and large land holding in a distant mediaeval world.

Power Level: Very high. Sir Percival is a legendary hero and has lived for a long time. Based on the varying figures given by others, I hesitate to give a precise number, and so I shall leave it to you to decide.

White Magic Level: 5
Black Magic Level: 0
(His paladin thaumaturgy is basically like white magic, since most of his spells and auras are defensive or enhancing.)

Christmas Wish: The opportunity to defeat a powerful evil dragon in single combat, rescue a fair princess and give the dragon’s hoard to charity (except for the part that he must tithe); he has not done that in years.

Scorpion vs. Akuma: Since I do not play fighting games like these, I have not the least idea who would win. If you need a vote from me, flip a coin or choose randomly in some other way.

Sir Percival vs. Xero then?

Good lord, I hope not. I always thought that Bahamut was a good dragon, and his parents like him.

Of course, he might still suspect Sir Percival of slaying his parents regardless, which would not be good.

Name: Lex
Height: 5’,7"
Bio: One of the non-magic powered people in RPGC, Lex considers himself mostly human. His powers are his own and he takes pride in the fact that they cannot be taken away by any spell.

He can hold his own in a fight, but knows that against more powerful beings his best chances are staying on the defensive.

He trains in martial arts to help in fighting. He’s reached a level of competency, but nowhere near mastering any particuler form.

As a hobby he enjoys music and learning how to play an instrument, finding it a nice counterpoint to the fact that his powers seem to be made only for fighting.

Equipment: An indestructible forcefield he controls with his mind.

He can shape it any way he wishes, from making weapons and personal armour to encasing objects to make them invulnerable and projecting it in a small radius to protect others along with himself. It helps if he incorporates the forcefield with his movements. For example, to shield himself and others, he’ll extend his arm and picture a shield. To use a forcefield-made weapon, he’ll imagine it there and it will materialize. By default the forcefield will form like a second skin around himself.

Power level: 10
White Magic: 0
Black Magic: 0

What I want for Christmas? : Tickets to Play! for me and whomever I want to take.

Scorpion vs Akuma? Scorpion.

PC, must you try to kill me in any way possible?

I am a melevolent ruler of an ancient race, who defends it to the teeth. The only ones who would refer to me as “evil” are the evil ones themselves.

is it too late to join? ^^

Name- Kairi
Gender-Female
Age-19
Height-5’1
Bio-
Kairi is a water nymph half breed who likes to hop through worlds, and thinks of rpgc as home base. She has blue eyes, short boyish blue hair hidden by a hat, and generally is found in jeans and a tshirt as of late. Every tshirt having a fun phrase like, “I’m not opinionated, I’m just right,” or “Sometimes I amaze myself.”
She’s a shy person among people she meets for the first time. This shyness is portrayed by becoming giggly and slightly flirtatious with pretty much anyone. With other folk she has met before she’s much better at talking to, but acts the ditz just for fun. Though once in awhile she gives a hint about how much she actually knows about people or situations she’s not supposed to know about in general.
history wise, she’s generic. No parents, no other family, accidently destroyed her homeworld, so she wanders about other worlds looking for a way to have fun or learn some new magic trick. She’s a summoner. She likes summoning water things.

Equipment- She carries a bottle that always seems to be full of water on a belt. Looks kinda like a flask. She uses it in water summons.

Power Level- 20. She’s a beginner, her things is more strategy and sending other people to fight when she knows she’s too low of a level.
White Magic Level -5 that’s average, no?
Black Magic Level -1

And now, two other questions:

1. What do you want for Christmas? A computer. Her old one blew up in a freak incident involving chestnuts and a jade hippo.
  2. Who would win in a fight, Street Fighter’s Akuma or Mortal Kombat’s Scorpion? Scorpion