Christmas avatar Redux

SATANIC EWOK!

I’ll find a real one just as soon as I can be bothered.

I’ve had my christmas avatar up for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

see the snow and the winter? and the really cute girl? Yea, my christmas gift to all of you is cute girls :stuck_out_tongue: (I will change it to something else every advent from now untill christmas eve!)

And val, you will have a very merry christmas ^.~

:kissy:

Mine’s done, but I haven’t made it into it’s own image yet. Besides, it’s only the 2nd… Yes, yes I am lazy.

Poorly drawn hat.

Well, there’s mine :slight_smile: And my ol’ sig pic too!

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
Poorly drawn hat.

It’s not that bad, I wish I could do that. You just need to make the end of it blend better with the tassle.

I’ll have mine by this weekend maybe

sure, why not.

Ah, the joy of Christmas sitcom specials… :get it?: I found this one while searching for my normal one and it was too good to pass up for the occasion :hahaha;

Sitcom X-mas specials are great, but what I hate is that all my favorite radio stations play either all X-mas music (which I can stand for about a half hour), or every other song is a rap song (which I can only tolerate for about a second).

Looking for one, at this very moment. I’ll report back, when I find one I like.

Edt: Got one.

I’m making one… it might be up soon…

Figgered I’d join in on the fun with a nifty Christmasy Wolf Man avatar.

sings Happy Holidaaaaaaaays…Happy Holidaaaaaaaays!

Please stop.

Why? It’s not THAT bad, is it?

You tell me. Just look at the forumers. :thud: ::doh::

Meh, I’ll make one later.

Originally posted by Nightblade
Meh, I’ll make one later.

I too am also too lazy to make/find one now.

BREAKING NEWS: A strange Father Cristmas impersonator has been spoted playing a guitar during a storm in the Yorkshire dales, anyone who recognises him should give any information to the police as he is wanted for breach of the peace.

My Christmas present to RPGC is assimilation.

I tend to not enjoy this season…

Epic’s parents finally told him that, sadly, he was gay :frowning:
It’s kinda harsh when your parents choose for you, huh Epic?
(Uh, this wasn’t meant to be insultive, but more of a joke :P)

That didn’t even make sence. And yes, that is my avatar from last year, and I will be using the second one as well, if you remember it.