Chris-chris has been very bad to you guys...

Well said, Wil :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Rude? I can understand different types of humour, but name-calling?

Goddamn will everyone fuck off? Weiila knows I wasn’t serious and so does Chrissy, the rest of you can go take a flying fuck if you think I give one piece of shit about what you think.
You can say how unfunny or mean it was, but I just don’t care, another meaning of joke is something you don’t mean, ever heard the phrase “Joking around?” Anyway after this shut the fuck up and get the fuck back on topic.
Shit man.

No worries Chrissy. We (or I should say I) know that you’ve been working on a really good Fan Get Wise :slight_smile:

Well first of all I would like to say Chris, listen to Wil, he has a very good take on things. We all know, that you will get back to work when you are ready, and not anytime before that.

As for you Seph, that last little out burst was uncalled for, just calm down.

Calm down Seph, we sorted that last thing out but please keep away from having outbursts like that.

pulls a lever, and drops Seph into a room filled with nothing but crossdressing Lu Bu pics I own evil, thank you.

(Alright, that was my off-topicness…no more from me after this)

Thank you for understanding everyone. I will take Wil’s and you’ll’s advise at mind. My brain will turn on once school starts…

calm down…