Chip's Challenge

I found Pipe Dream.

http://www.allianceweb.sk/pipe.php

Jezzball… I’m trying to remember that…

Has anyone here heard about Tyrian? Quite a jewel in its time!
Ah, how I miss blasting those hordes of ships with the Zica Superchargers and a fully upgraded front laser!

Originally posted by StarStorm
Jezzball… I’m trying to remember that…

It’s a game where you have a bunch of balls bouncing around in a box and you have to create lines in the box to elimiate the playing space. When you get rid of 75% of it, you move onto the next level where you have one more ball and another life. You lose a life if the ball hits the line you are trying to create.

Qix then.

Damn you, StarStorm. Damn you and your always-so-much-fucking-faster-than-me ways. I was going to be all “Yeah, Qix, that was an awesome/obscure game!” and then be all “Yeah, props to me, I got culturez.” Damn you. Damn damnity damn damn.

There was a kickass Tetris version for the computer that Microsoft had in their Entertainment Packs; anyone who finds it, I will be forever in their debt.

You’re one year too late. They had it in the computers in my C++ class in HS.

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Stadium/6436/bowep.zip

Copy and paste it into your address bar.

Anyone who doesn’t have it can thank me with <strike> tentacle catgirl hentai</strike> cookies and milk.

For Urkani’s file, you have to extract all the files to a folder called C:\Disk1 and run Setup there. But it works. Thanks Urk.

I didn’t, I just did open file and then ran the setup without extracting the setup files to a folder but meh.

the link you posted to bowep doesn’t work. When I pasted it in your address bar, I got taken to geocities, but they said the file didn’t exist.

It works fine here, are you sure you copied it correctly? Try right-clicking, then going to properties and copying the URL there.

I tried what you said, Urkani, and it works. I dunno why it didn’t work the first time, but whatever.

:slight_smile:

Heh, I remember those old games :smiley:
And I hated Chip’s Challenge just because of the level “Brushfire” Xþ
I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE that level!

Gah, right now I’m stuck on level 18. I know how to do it, I just always screw up and walk into the water.