Childs Play Article

We all know (Or should) know about Child’s Play, but i thought this is still a great article about it:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/next/2001818426_nextvideogames19.html

And this is just fucking incredible

/cheer PA!

I think I heard about this already (if I’m not mistaken, it was on this board I heard about it) yet it still amazes me. :yipee:

That’s just the monetary pay pal donations. They’ve raised $130,000+ in merchandise.

Once again, this is a great day. Penny Arcade, I salute you once more.

Now let’s just wait for the associated press to pick it up.

It was posted here.

Feels good to know that $30 of that was contributed by me… well, at least a $30 toy.

But oh well, no media better start calling us murderers after this. Not anytime soon, at least.

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
It was posted here.

Yes but not the seattle times article. That was the main info about CHilds Play. Should read the link before telling me its been posted =)

That’s a lot of money for those poor kids…the creators of Penny Arcade really did something great! :moogle:

YAY :yipee:

Hi.

Edit: I mean. WOOO

Yay, I guess.

The older generation is just now realizing the power of the Internet.

Interestingly, PA will do this again next year.

Originally posted by Trillian
YAY :yipee:

Originally posted by Curtis
The older generation is just now realizing the power of the Internet.

The older generation? Can society now be neatly divided into two groups, the younger generation and the older generation, and if so where is the cutoff age?

Originally posted by Sinistral
Interestingly, PA will do this again next year.

Considering it’s popularity? It would surprise me if it DIDN’T.

I don’t think it’ll be anywhere near as successful next year as it has been this year.

No, they can’t… By older generation, I suppose I mean the adults in power…

I congratulate PA for all the children they will make happy this Christmas with all the donations they recieved