CHARLEMAGNE'S 5,000THS POST!!!!

ASK ME A QUESTION!

What are you doing with yourself lately?

What’s the most important thing in your life? Will you give me the pleasure of taking it from you? :3

Something tells me we’d rather not know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Why do I have to ask you a question?

'sup baby?

Still hanging around with Katt, or have you left the sprite pr0n business for good?

Which question would you like to be asked?

Why aren’t you Him?

Whose line is it anyway?

Apples or oranges?

Where is the Water Fountain of Youth?

What’re you doing on your birthday

Why haven’t you summoned Meteor and destroyed earth yet?

What is the significance of a Darby Duck?

When you say you love me, do you mean that you love me, or that you’re in love with me? This has gone on for long enough that I need to know the turth, once and for all, if I should go back to my husband, or if what we have is the real thing.

If you could be my Kruger, could I be your Nancy girl?

What is your favorite memory?

Fancy a quick one?

Remember me? I just realized a LONG time ago you sent me a PM asking me what’s up, and I never replied due to work, now I have this lingering need to ask. :stuck_out_tongue:

what would you do for a klondike bar?

What would you do if someone shouted, “LOOK OUT, CHARLEMAGNE!”?

Who are you?

Were those 5,000 posts truly the best use of your time?

If you got to create an ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would you name it?

Keep em coming, bitches.

Are you going to answer these questions?

If malate dehydrogenase produced 1 ATP for each time it acted upon a substrate, what would be the new energy equivalent for each cycle of glucose breakdown, including the Krebs cycle and the electron transport chain?

I was never any good at these energy accounting questions :frowning:

if a train leaves philidelphia and a train leaves cleveland at the same time both of them travelling an average of 60 mph how many seconds will it take for them to collide in a horrific collusion

Why is it that every time I see http://www.gamefaqs.com in a link, I accidentally read it as “gamefags” and why does this never surprise me?

Post your answers. This is as good as it gets.

How much time do you think you have spent just in the writing of all of your posts?

KEEP ASKING ME THINGS! I WILL ANSWER SOON!

How long are you going to keep asking for things while promising that you’ll answer soon?

As per request of the man I shall answer all these questions as a preview to what you will not see when he answers them:

What are you doing with yourself lately?

I’ve been going to school to learn how to be an astronaught.

What’s the most important thing in your life? Will you give me the pleasure of taking it from you? :3

Roman lettuce and I would rather you not.

Does anybody really know what time it is?

MC Hammer sure does. Take a listen to his hit song.

Why do I have to ask you a question?

Because you posted in the thread.

'sup baby?

not much.

Still hanging around with Katt, or have you left the sprite pr0n business for good?

I left that dirty trade, cleaning

pixels is hard work.

Which question would you like to be asked?

The one that I don’t have an answer to.

Why aren’t you Him?

Ask someone else.

Whose line is it anyway?

Apparently Drew Carrey’s.

Apples or oranges?

Apples. I don’t trust old people.

Where is the Water Fountain of Youth?

Somewhere in the Garden of Earthly Delights.

What’re you doing on your birthday

Water skiing down the alps. fuck yeah.

Why haven’t you summoned Meteor and destroyed earth yet?

Because I’m still waiting for my cheque to clear.

What is the significance of a Darby Duck?

The Darby Duck is a creature of many tales and legends. To fully explain it you have to understand that ducks are not a symbol of time but rather a symbol of change. The significance therefore is that Darby shall never accomplish the goals that he set for himself as he keeps changing them.

When you say you love me, do you mean that you love me, or that you’re in love with me? This has gone on for long enough that I need to know the turth, once and for all, if I should go back to my husband, or if what we have is the real thing.

I’m afraid I don’t mean it. Sorry to keep you waiting.

If you could be my Kruger, could I be your Nancy girl?

Sure, if you polish my shoes.

What is your favorite memory?

The time when golden yarn was a telescope of multi-treasure and felt like raisins in my spine.

Fancy a quick one?

Yes, just let me get the chess board.

Remember me? I just realized a LONG blah blah blah

No.

what would you do for a klondike bar?

I’d… kill a man.

What would you do if someone shouted, “LOOK OUT, CHARLEMAGNE!”?

I’d be like “huh, what? what’s wrong with you? why are you yelling?”

Who are you?

Someone who shouldn’t be answering these questions.

Were those 5,000 posts truly the best use of your time?

Better than drinking pee, I’ll say that.

If you got to create an ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would you name it?

Shrimp, and it would be called crustacean fever. It would probably make you sick.

Are you going to answer these questions?

Probably.

If malate dehydrogenase produced 1 ATP for each time it acted upon a substrate, what would be the new energy equivalent for each cycle of glucose breakdown, including the Krebs cycle and the electron transport chain?

I was never any good at these energy accounting questions :frowning:

Whoa you got me there.

if a train leaves philidelphia and a train leaves cleveland at the same time both of them travelling an average of 60 mph how many seconds will it take for them to collide in a horrific collusion

I got a question before I answer that: how many beers did each driver have and is it American beer or European beer?

Why is it that every time I see http://www.gamefaqs.com in a link, I accidentally read it as “gamefags” and why does this never surprise me?

Latent homosexuality. Get that checked.

Post your answers. This is as good as it gets.

No. This is as good as it gets.

How much time do you think you have spent just in the writing of all of your posts?

Sexty minutes.

How long are you going to keep asking for things while promising that you’ll answer soon?

Not very much longer I assume.

Why are you always in a bad mood? 0_o

7 american beers on the cleveland train and 5 european beers on the philidelphia train. ok go

600 seconds. The Cleveland train engineer clearly has an inflated sense of well being which has been multiplied by the placebo effect of thinking american beer gets you drunk.

What is your theme song and why?

(And hullo everyone at RPGC by the way :cool: ).

First take the numbers 1-30 add them all together then take the numbers 31-60 and add them all together after that take the result from the first set and subtract them from the second set. What do you get?

Edit: Curse my inability to leave a math problem alone

Edit 2: The “clever” solution for this problem for any two sets <i>A</i> and <i>B</i> of same <i>n</i> is to multiply <i>n</i> by the difference between any <i>i</i>th value of both set A and set B.

Why are you not in space?

yes or no?

Are you the turkey?

Don’t touch the soap?

And…

Sup? :smiley:

When this reaches page 3, I will answer these questions.

How come every time you come around my London, London Bridge wanna go down like London, London, London?

shakes fist Curse you, Charlemange, and your unfathomable ways.

Can you hear me now?

Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question? Would you mind if I asked you another question?

Where do the Buddha, Confucious, Jesus, and Mohammad do most of their midnight Dungeons and Dragons sessions?

As a mother and a fireman, I was wondering what you think about diversity in America.

What did you think of the twelve peers?

?

George W Bush: great president or greatest?

Now I’m just bumping so that he’ll answer the damn questions

How much wood could long cat chuck if long cat could chuck wood?

Personally, I would say Axis Mundi, but I’m not Charlemagne.

Bump post so we reach page 3 faster.