CHARLEMAGNE IS DEAD!!!

sniffle…(places a black,demonic rose on Charlemange’s grave)…See you soon…

steals shoes from Charle’s corpse

I still heart you, Captain Jack.

Be serious, but don’t lose your sense of humor. That’s what I try to do.

My records show something else entierly. But if you say so.

I’ll still call you Charl.

If you want to be serious, I’ll take you seriously. Can I call you Mory though? Because I can’t even read your name as it is without considerable effort.

I feel just like the same, Charl, but I’m not a bitch about it. You should take things more lightly.

I’ve always taken you as seriously as I’ve taken everyone, and everything else…

(That means “not serious at all”, but I’ve still taken you as serious as the rest of the world :P)

Originally posted by Morylion Karvarimon
[b]I’m sick of not being treated as a human, I have feelings, just like everyone else. So from now on I’m not going to be the happy fun face Charlemagne. I’m totally serious from now on.

Nobody cares what I think, or asks me questions or for advice, cuz they dont take me seriously, they only see the Charle that clowns around. I cant take it anymore. [/b]

being a happy fun face Charlemagne makes you sumthin’ less than a human… who da F said dat?

who cares about what the others think about you. do you think that you should change ur personality jus’ because ppl think ur a clown or sumthin’? tell 'em to buzz off man. each and every one of us is unique in our own way. there are ppl and places dat need ppl like u to joke around and stuff. da happy fun face Charlemagne is needed in da world!!

/me gives Charle a hug.

Kinda morbid sinces Charle’s dead.

r0xx0r, dude.

Like, I’ve been reading a bunch of books on various different mystical practices, cause I’m a nut, and the foundation for most of that sorta thought is Metamorphosis. “Metamorphosis is an exercise in willed restructuring of the mind.” Here, I’ll totally quote the rest of the passage for you, because I’m a nut and you are too, but I’m being completely serious also.

"Any state of mind might be arbitrarily chosen as an objective for metamorphosis, but there is a specific virtue to the ones given. They are:

1 - Laughter
2 - Non-attachment/non-disinterest

Consider laughter: it is the highest emotions, for it can contain any of the others from ecstasy to grief. It has no opposite. Laughter is the only tenable attitude in a universe which is a joke played on itself.

Non-attachment/non-disinterest best describes the condition of acting without lust of result. It is very difficult for humans to decide on something and then to do it purely for its own sake. Only single-pointed awareness will do. Attachment to any attribute of oneself, one’s personality, one’s ambitions, one’s relationships or sensory experiences - or equally, aversion to any of these - will prove limiting.

In addition to these two meditations there is a third, more active, form of metamorphosis, and this involves one’s everyday habits. However innocuous they might seem, habits in thought, word, and deed are the anchor of the personality. The magician aims to pull up that anchor and cast himself free on the seas of chaos.

To proceed, select any minor habit at random and delete it from your behavior: at the same adopt any new habit at random…"

Aight so like, dude. It’s good to totally change the things that most people might think are inviolable, the deepest parts of yourself, all the time, or as often as you feel like. It’s good to be able to say, you know what? Fuck this happy shit for now, I think I’m going to be serious. And you’re wise…even though you might not think it, you’re really sensitive to the stuff going on inside you - you won’t be all serious for ever either. This could all be a vast joke! That’d also be cool! But whatever it is, I fully endorse it, because I really do respect you, and think the stuff going on in your head is valid and valuable. Don’t let anybody else dissuade you of that. I believe in you :slight_smile:

-Mazrim Taim

Maz is suggesting that you be totally, TOTALLY mercurial in your behavior. Psh, good luck with that :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha! The masses always laugh at true genius! DON’T LISTEN! :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mazrim Taim

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
[b]Ha! The masses always laugh at true genius! DON’T LISTEN! :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mazrim Taim [/b]

Question no. 1: Do you have short hair?
Question no. 2: How about an afro?

<small><strike>Question no. 1: I’m the masses? :stuck_out_tongue:
Question no. 2: Don’t listen to who? :P</strike></small>

<strike>1. No.</strike>
<strike>2. Yes.</strike>

Oh Cless! I love you too! :smiley: