Character Similarities

ok at least you watch Kenshin I shall forgive you for liking the power puff girls uses sword to cut t.v. in half because the power puff girls were on

I would probably say I was a mix of Squall, Zell & Laguna.

Squall = Quiet, almost always deep in thought, and don’t like expressing feelings much.
Zell = Into martial arts, and don’t know when to be queit (when I am talking).
Laguna = Have a lot of dreams/abitions, easily get tongue tied when nervous, and people often come to me for help.

me, well i’m probably more like Laguna

Personality: Rydia and Terra
Looks: Quistis

Barret, because I’m pissed off a lot, Shadow, because I don’t reveal anything I don’t want to, and Edge. Buring with the desire for… Revenge.

I see a lot of myself in Laguna’s bumbling towards success and pained awkwardness around women he’s attracted to. He’d be my primary answer.

Once upon a time I would’ve answered Squall, and I still see a little bit of myself in him (which is probably a big reason why I got hooked on FF8 and really enjoyed it in the first place). The stoicism and the usually opting for silence or isolation, mostly.

I see some of myself in Seifer, as well. Mostly the bitterness, the fascination with revenge, the contempt for authority (even though I don’t openly challenge it like he does), stuff like that.

Squall and Rinoa if you can manage that. I appear as Squall until someone really gets to know me…then I’m a major ditz…however it is completely backwards for me on the net (you can’t really isolate yourself and appear stoic and uncaring on the net :P)

Cait Sith, I’m a small robot cat with a cape, and I’m often a big stuffed moogle…

…Honestly, I’d probably say Squall, I tend to hide my feelings most of the time, but I can also lash out at people.

I am most like Vincent. I frequently wear blankets as capes, and I sleep alot. Also, I want to get in Cloud’s pants, just like Vincent.

Originally posted by Silhouette
I am most like Vincent. I frequently wear blankets as capes, and I sleep alot. Also, I want to get in Cloud’s pants, just like Vincent.

Pardon me while I step over the shards of my shattered liking of Vincent…

LOL. Allow me to help.

Laguna, I guess. Most things I say out of necessity are often complete mumbo-jumbo to others and they often correct me.

I can forget certain mistakes only to have them punch me in the face when the time comes…

And yes. I tend to slap myself in the forehead much like mr Laguna gets a cramp… (wel… I do it even when the slightest mistake occurs… accompanied with a D’OH)

I still need his creativity with plans :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe Cloud or Sephiroth. I’m lost, I need to find myself and a lot of things in my life are unsure.