Ch

Originally posted by Sinistral
Me or Infonick?

Both >_>;

Cell biology midterms do that to me. x_x

Man, not only did no’one focus, but no’one even busted out the OBVIOUS big power reference to follow up the Focus comment.

I blame Trillian’s chromosomes.

Originally posted by ClothHat
Man, not only did no’one focus, but no’one even busted out the OBVIOUS big power reference to follow up the Focus comment.

Goddamnit, CH. When you say Focus Sin, it brings up memories of Foc U Sin, not Big Power.

This sounds like tower of babel… though not as retarded.

Not as funny, either.

:mwahaha:

Come on, I need an answer. I have 2 rupals with your name on it. They’re burning a hole in my pocket.

I’m not laughing… but then i’m mostly into silly/stupid sorts of comedy i suppose.

sets up shop to sell Trillian’s chromosomes Come on, ladies and gentlemen. With that… titillating description on the part of Sin, I’m sure we can do better than 3 rupals! Now… who’ll give me 4? <.<

Its amazing how I can make cell division sound so wrong. The irony lies in the fact that its division and not euhm…unification. Though of course in cell division, the appropriate parts have to match and fit one another…

throws up a weeks worth of food Excuse me…i also have to use potty <<…>>

I think we’ve become a wee bit sidetracked…

Originally posted by ClothHat
If it’s a sonnet dedicated to how much I rule then I’ll let it in for free.

How 'bout haiku?

ClothHat doth rock hard
Hardest in all the land; May
he always do so

That’s not a sonnet!

Originally posted by Megaman984
That’s not a sonnet!

HEY EVERYONE!!! 984’S A ROCKET SCIENTIST!!!

5 rupals and a turnip!

“I’d buy that for a dollar!” :stuck_out_tongue:

… i don’t get this… is this some kinda higher form of sex talk?

Well, technically it’s a lower form. Back to base components, ‘n’ all. Mmm, base components…