Cell Phones

Those things are going to claim your souls one day, you know.

Siemens ME45. It is switched off unless I’m calling somebody, which I rarely do. I don’t phones. Cell phones least of all.

Nokia is bad. They make cell phones that break down constantly. They also make cell phones that look like tacos. I don’t like tacos.

I never used Cell Phones for anything other than speaking & as the alarm that wakes me up in school days, so my old Strike is still doing a good job. Its battery is in the last weeks of its life, though, and there are none in the market for a fix, so I’ll have to get a new one. I’m thinking about getting one of those that are a palmtop and a cell phone at the same time. I don’t care about colors and cameras.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
I just got the number; The Nokia 3589i.

…that exists!? The only nokia phones ending with i are 3510i, 6310i, 7250i, 8910i and the Nokia communicator 9210i.
…at least as far as I know.

Originally posted by VickiMints
Argh! Cell phone moochers! My friend used to do that until his wife made him get a cell phone - two working parents having a child in daycare will do that sort of thing. ha ha.

lol, I’m totally a cell phone moocher :stuck_out_tongue: I like, am the lord of pay phones. Give me a pay phone and I’ll blow up your goddamn HOUSE. Or at least find you. whenever I have to talk to somebody and am not with someone with a cell phone, it’s always this huge ordeal to figure out their number, and shit I don’t have a piece of paper OR a pen, I’ll have to slice my thumb open with my teeth and write the number on this five dollar bill…SHIT, where did it go…oh right, these donuts (true story btw except for the blood :P)…

sometimes I think it’s good to have to do that much work, but that’s usually after the fact :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mazrim Taim

Yea, it exists DT.

I’m most impressed with the battery for this phone. I was on the phone for 3 hours and the battery was only down a bar, whereas had that been my old phone, the battery would have died after about an hour. With the color, that’s super impressive. Or maybe my old phone just blew balls…