Cell phones

THEN YOU MUST BE THE QUEEN BEE!

Yup, that’s gotta be it.

Then you can command them, so what’s your problem? Jeez. Just do your little bee-dance and they’ll just chuck their cellphones. But first you must put your Queen bee dance on Youtube, so that all may see and obey.

Actually, I think the sheeple are definitely better than you.

This is the ultimate truth. Don’t make me find one of those damn people killing people with guns posters.

Because it’s the same thing.

I’m on Verizon with some Samsung flip-phone, free after rebate dealie. Not bad at all for me - I prefer to call over text, so I don’t need the whole keyboard laid out for me.

Beats the hell out of the Chocolate - thing was a PITA. Never get one.

ps. Hades, you’re still that guy, cell phone or no.

Got my cellphone when I was a junior so people (over protective mom) could contact me when I was out and about. And I kinda wanted one. My friend’s wife just gave me a free Razr v3xx since her grandpa gave her an iphone that she traded for a blackberry.

I mostly text though. You can ask OFX or RC, I text and normally only call if I’m drunk and bored :stuck_out_tongue:

And only then to inform the rest of us about just how drunk you are. “I’m drunk as fuck!” No shit, twitchy. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you can type “I’m drunk as fuck!” without making any mistakes, especially if you have all the punctuation correct…you are nowhere near drunk enough

im dqvnk was fubk

I very rarely get THAT drunk, and every time it happens, suddenly I’m in a long term relationship.

o

I slur it out when I call :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t text when drunk.

sidekick lx

Sanyo Katana DLX. I really want something more text friendly, because all three of my friends text me incessantly. Then I text some seven word sentence that takes five fucking minutes of my time. On the plus side, I do have internet and streaming television on my phone.