Cat + String&Toy + Fan = Hilarious!

Poor kitty. ;-;

sniffles, then sobs

Cuddles Phoenix
Don’t worry, if you watch it closely, you’ll see the cat is unharmed at the end. He’s walking away, for pete’s sake

Hey, cats are born with nine lives! Think of it, after this experience he’s still got some left so you don’t need to worry 'bout it!

Eh, I’ve seen funnier…

Steve, whatchoo got against kitties?

Originally posted by Cala
[b]Eh, I’ve seen funnier…

Steve, whatchoo got against kitties? [/b]

They get more girls than he does.

That’s harsh, Nul, real harsh.

But its so goddamn true :stuck_out_tongue:

Steve should cherish kittens. It’s the only <censored> he’ll ever come close to.

Stop ragging on my hubbie. :frowning:

You should stop flaming others like that Xelo. You act like a Jerk. Steve usually act more nicely than you always did, and I bet he got a much higher chance to get someone than your pathetic ass

Well of course my ass won’t be getting any, Booken. I’m straight.

Stop ragging on my son. :frowning:

Originally posted by Kagato Toujou
I’ve seen one where a cat is asleep, then just freaks out, runs headfirst into a wall, and dies because he knocked himself so hard.

i have that one saved…and the one here is frickin’ funny. i feel sorry for the cat, but i was desperately fighting the urge to just fall over laughing.

…poor kitties, however…

:slight_smile: Yay! The cat’s okay.

stares at Booken You do know that I’m six years younger than you, right?

Bweee, so? Hugs :slight_smile:

My Grandparents had 20 years of difference. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hrm. Point.

shrugs

Originally posted by Nulani
They get more girls than he does.

Bitch.

Booken: Shut up, I don’t see you with any girls.
Cala: I don’t like kittens because they grow up to be annoyingly stupid cats. I don’t like kittens because every time we get one, it ends up clawing me for no reason, and giving me scars. I don’t like kittens because they’re like the snobs of the animal world.

No, you shut up

Oh jesus booken, are you going to turn this into a flame war because I told you to shut up?
drops it with booken

You started it