CASSHERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

japanese people fighting robots…IN JAPANESE!

need I say more for you guys?

http://202.212.245.207/htmls/movie/trailer_high.html

I just hope at about midway through the movie the bad guy does something really terrible, like kill the good guy’s girl or something. And THEN! Then, the good guy drops to his knees, and yells at the sky with his fists in the air, “CASSHERN!!!”

then they fight robots or something.

Sounds like B-rated moviemaking in all its gory chiché glory… :fungah:
Still, I guess I may give if a deeper look… it’s just that the description gave me a bad image.

peepee big!

Wow. I’m not an action fan, but this looks really damned cool.

Damn that looks good. The guitar riff right in the middle of it is bitchin’ too.

THAT MOVIE HAS A CYBORG NINJA!!!1!

SOLD. :smiley:

Originally posted by Merlin
I just hope at about midway through the movie the bad guy does something really terrible, like kill the good guy’s girl or something. And THEN! Then, the good guy drops to his knees, and yells at the sky with his fists in the air, “CASSHERN!!!”

MENDOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

TTTTTEEEEETTTTTTTSSSSSUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KKAAAAAAAAAANNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDDDAAAAAAAA!!!

Ooo, may look into that one more.

it’s based off of some sort of anime or something.

dare ga… casshern.

Yeah, it looks cool. ^^ Maybe they can sub and transport it over to the US sometime in the near future…

There WAS an old anime about a cyborg hero named CASSHAN. I saw maybe one or two episodes in english. It’s possible that it’s the same character, but with the name mistranslated (wouldn’t be the first time that happens.) The only thing I remember right now was his cool costume. Will get back to you later if I remember more…

It both looks and sounds cheesy. Cool.

Just like last night the movie stopped loading about half way so I watched what I could. It looks interesting enough, however I missed out on hearing “Casshern” so I supposed I missed the whole point of this thread ::shrugs::

Awesome is as awesome does. And this … is.

sound of jaw dropping is made I’m not an action fan myself but that looks damn sweet, though i didn’t have my volume on to listen to it. Was thinking it would look like power rangers crud.