Can't think of a title

http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=1617

Jesus Christ, lets kids be fucking kids. This is retarded, there is no good reason to try and force feed this shit down a child’s throat. Kids want the new toy on the shelf, they want to roll in the mud, they want to fight with sticks and pretend they are swords. They dont want to learn about the way the politics work…

Children grow up at a fast rate already, look what pop culture has done to today’s youth- Made them stupid and materialistic. This is just another way of warping a child’s mind into believing somthing before they have a chance to decide for themselves.

Oh well, people will buy into it, its the way America works, hurray hurray and all that other dancy fancy horse shit.

[insert typical pessimistic response like Izlude’s]

Politics are lame.

More propoganda. It’s a never ending cycle of crap. Izlude is right. Stupid pessimism causing society.

Liberals keep appearing from behind their lemon tree, taking half of their money in taxes, forbidding them to hang a picture of Jesus atop their stand, and making them give broccoli with each glass sold

So I take it all Liberals balance out the national debt by taxing, are Anti-Christian Nazis, and are vegitarian…? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve ordered my copy.

“Now kids, remember to stay away from that old liberal place…there could be forward-mided policies in there!”

“The UpsideDownsy Robin Hoods of White House Woods”.
Someone should write a ‘Children’s book’ called that. *Nod.

Yup, I believe this merits a :fungah:.

More like :booster: =P I can’t even frown at it.

I cna’t even view the site.

You see why people consider conservatives stupid? They do shit like this.

Conservatives are the very deffinition of my birth place. I was born and raised in Ky, then moved straight to washington after graduating highschool to go to Digipen IT. I HATED my homeland. All I have to say though is poo, cause I have to go back to KY for a visit on the 20th… >_<

That is so deeply pathetic that I’m almost lost for words.

Damn straight, little children shouldn’t be allowed to operate lemonade stands tax-free. It cheats other hard-working citizens out of their… something. Blargh!

Hey, kids are wanting to lose their virginity at around 13, so let’s let them VOTE at 13 too :D.

And people sell their virginity on eBay, so what’s your point?

Oh, second attempt, no dice. So what the hell IS it?

Here ya go Starstorm

Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed: A Small Lesson in Conservatism

By Katharine DeBrecht

The story of two boys who dream about opening a lemonade stand when a strange thing happens…

Their dream gets stuck in Liberaland!

“Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed! A Small Lesson in Conservatism” is a wonderful way to teach young children the valuable lessons of conservatism. In simple text, parents and children follow Tommy and Lou on their quest to earn money for a swing set their parents cannot afford. As their dream gets stuck in Liberaland, Tommy and Lou’s lemonade stand is hit with many obstacles.

Liberals keep appearing from behind their lemon tree, taking half of their money in taxes, forbidding them to hang a picture of Jesus atop their stand, and making them give broccoli with each glass sold.

Law after law instituted by the press-hungry liberals finally results in the liberals taking over Tommy and Lou’s stand and offering sour lemonade at astronomical prices to the customers.

Ok, kids probably won’t get that this book is teaching you about politics. They probably won’t even notice that there is a plot.