Can't sleep...clown'll eat me...

Ewww, insomnia. I hate insomnia. There’s not really anything to be done but to take sleeping pills, you can, of course, try to relax by reading or listening to music or masturbating or maybe even doodling, but it rarely actually works. Talk to your doctor.

You may have a disorder or there may be other things going on, which you might not think matter but they do. It could be a variety of things.

I’ve actually read somewhere that exercising right before you go to bed won’t help you go to sleep, but keep you up longer. I’m not 100% sure if that’s what you meant, but I’ll see if I can find it. It might have been Men’s Health Magazine, and I’m not sure how credible they are (It’s just fun to read ;P)

Daily exercise will help you sleep I believe. I don’t think its necessarily helpful to do before bed either.

I just had an idea: read a nice thick science book. Nothing puts me to sleep like that.

You may just be too used to summer sleep patterns. You know, sleeping late, rising late. I’ve read that watching the sun rise resets your personal clock.