Can't help but sound stupid...

Never :stuck_out_tongue: The guy from the TV series was a far superior Ford! nods

The movie was good, but I just prefer the TV series…then again I was raised on the radio show, and the series is much truer to it.

I couldn’t deal with the sheer camp of the tv show.

And I’ve never heard the radio show.

It was the BBC so I wouldn’t expect you to :stuck_out_tongue:

To each his own I guess.

Yeah! Hi Dave!

Hi Dave!

Hi Dave!

Groans Hi Dave(!)

BN
Hi Dave! You are the first to Trigger a Nutter WTF event.

i think you beat my welcome…ya, you did.

Sup

YOU LITTLE PRICK, HOW DARE YOU COME AND INVADE OUR BOARDS. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

>.>

For those Whom Don’t know whom said Hi.

In order of Appearance:
2k (my own)
Dark Angel (my own)
Yuffie (FF7)
Raine (Tales of Symphonia)
Big Nutter (myself)

Big Nutter
It’s one of my oftern used phases!!

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘There is only one Cambridge and that’s in England!’

Never :stuck_out_tongue: The guy from the TV series was a far superior Ford! nods

The movie was good, but I just prefer the TV series…then again I was raised on the radio show, and the series is much truer to it.

Yes, he was along with Arthur and Slartibartfast.

Hi. Welcome to the boards. I liked the Hitchhikers movie for its witty banter. I never read the books before or knew that there was a tv show.

I woudln’t say <I>first</I>…

Now that’s sexy.

Most of the rules aren’t usually extremely enforced… by the way.

You need a new line, love.

If you were a girl, He’d be all up in your shit.

There’s a cambridge, ontario.

Well welcome and whatever.

And that’s all I gotta say, so cya.

Nope, I’d Say What The Fu… as well, because that is a 2k driven one. If you attucully heard her you’d know what she really meant…

BN
Plus everyone I know says Hi to Dave.

Umm… Hi. Looks around nervously.

Yeah, and I heard there’s a NEW York now too!

I try. :wink:

Damn straight. Wait, Cala isn’t a girl? I swore to myelf that would never happen again.

I’d love to be mean here, but I wont. I’m in such a good mood, I wont even kick you in the nuts new boy. LOOK GUYS! I DO HAVE SOME SEMBLANCE OF SELF-CONTROL.

Cala IS a girl! A very feminine and elegant and cute girl! She is blonde and looks like Aya Brea!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Jenna’s post made it sound like Cala is not a girl. I don’t know. Maybe I misread. Maybe she was calling me a girl. Maybe I don’t care.

If you have to kick me in the nuts, feel free. But I’m going to do that leg shift thing to try to block it.

Ok, to clarify. Cala is male. There was a long drawn out thing about Cala being a guy. That’s what I was gonna be mean about. (To cala not you)

I’d have to like come out of Iraq to kick you in the nuts so, yeah, not really feasible.