Can we request character adaptations?

'Cuz, if so, I got a request.

Umm, what?

Someone else tell her… I suck at explanations. :hyperven:

… usually. grins eerily

ACtually I think none of us have the slightest idea what you’re stalking about.

Let me make a guess: Take a character from somewhere and turn him/her/it into a D&D char. Those things either work really well or they stink.

Bad Example: Cloud Strife, Fighter1/Ranger1/BArbarian1/Wizard1/Cleric1… and the list goes on

… except you don’t have to convert them to the D&D system… you can use any damn one you want.

Now, my request is simple…

Mink (Dragon Half) to 3rd Ed. AD&D.

silence

Or has anyone even watched/read that series?

The best system to adapt anything is GURPS. Unless you want them for PC, in which case character point costs may reach astronomical values.

An half dragon, I can tell you right off the start, will be twinkeh.

Originally posted by Lunaris
An half dragon, I can tell you right off the start, will be twinkeh.

… “twinkeh”? What the hell is “twinkeh”?

Twinked means that the character is so absurdly powerful it’s not even funny.

A good number of the players here have finally gotten enough DnD experience to realize that a character with 18s everywhere is just boring, a fun come from your characters weaknesses. For example in my game my main npc is a young peasant girl, she’s really nice but a disaster waiting to happen, in 2 days at the tavern she’s already destroyed about 40 gold worth of stuff completely by accident.

I’ve seen that…

Mink’d be … well, hideously strong, hideously durable, fast, absolute ditz, above average charisma…

No idea about class… Fighter just sounds bad, and so does monk, even if she was barehander…

Being a half-red means she can breathe (some) fire… she has wings… blah, I’ll look into it if I have the time.

D’OH! Can anyone think of someone who WOULDN’T be twinked?! would punch himself in the face for being a dumbass, but has neither limbs nor a face

Yes. Why dont you create your own character?

'Cuz I’m not making one in the first place.

Did I offend someone? Or is it just that nobody can think of anyone?

I’d say it’s more of a matter of no one really caring about this idea, and it’s supposed to be dead by now.

I can think of one character that wouldn’t be twinked.

Medieval Dan.

Monk 1. Voila.

I can think of one character that wouldn’t be twinked.

Medieval Dan.

Monk 1. Voila.

If even that. :hahaha;

Bah! Dan would be a Level 3 Monk/10 Saikyo-Ryu Monk! Fear the Saikyo, Fear the Pink gi.

Fear Dyean Highbaykey!

Bah! Dan would be a Level 3 Monk/10 Saikyo-Ryu Monk! Fear the Saikyo, Fear the Pink gi. Fear Dyean Highbaykey!

There are many things we must fear. Irony is one of them.

And could someone think of a non-twinked character BESIDES the obscenely wussy ones? (No offense, Dan lovers-- I hear he kicks major assage in SvC Chaos. Haven’t been near an arcade in who the hell knows how long, though, so I can’t confirm this.)