Callin all Brits (and anyone else who cares)

I was just wondering who here saw the ‘100 Worst Britons’ last night.

Also I want to know how many people disagree with the results, I thought most were incredibly stupid! One of the ones I agreed on, was the #1 slot, that one I totally agree with, I’ve never liked Tony Blair!

I didn’t know that was on! What channel? Not that it matters, I missed it anyways. Too much bother, fighting for TV AND computer in my house, so I stick to the latter.

laughs Blair got #1? You’re kidding! That’s cool, I don’t like him either…stupid asshole.

By the way, clear your inbox, ya?! I couldn’t message you! :frowning:

Yeah, it is great that Blair got #1. Shame you missed it though, although I oly saw from #35 onwards. It was on Channel 4 last night starting at 8PM!

If you wish to see who got what position, check it out, here:

So tell me whether you argee with them, I don’t, on a lot of them at least!

What the…?! Harry Potter at #35?! falls about laughing

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
What the…?! Harry Potter at #35?! falls about laughing

That was got me intersted, I just didn’t get it, so I wanted to see who else was on the list

Yeah…I mean, wtf?! He may be a whiny stereotypical hero most of the time (Slytherins forever, heheheh!), but…uhhh…he’s actually…how should I put this? Not real.

Yeah it’s just plain idiotic!

Even the real life people, most of them should not be on there, like Will Young, Gareth Gates, David Beckham. They may not be my favourite celebs, but they certainly ain’t the worst!

Yeah…my sis would go nuts if she knew Gareth Gates was on there…dammit, half our bedroom’s a SHRINE to him! (The other half is covered in my RPG stuff, but that’s beside the point!)

Yeah people really will go nuts.

Some of the reasons I heard for them putting people on the list, were complete bullplop! BULLPLOP!!

For they said that their attitudes at times were annoying, yeah whats your point, it the same with everybody’s personalities!

Eesh…we are a nation of morons…

Your inbox is full again! Only I’m supposed to get these irate messages!

[b]Eesh…we are a nation of morons…

Your inbox is full again! Only I’m supposed to get these irate messages! [/b]

You just hit the nail on the head.

Sorry about that I kept forgetting to empty out my sent messages area, should be fine now

Yep it’s good. Sent it. :wink:

You wait till the other timezones visit this…let’s see how many agree. :slight_smile:

It was sacrelige to put Ozzy on that list.

Yeah. I agree.

You wait till the other timezones visit this…let’s see how many agree. :slight_smile:

Yeah we’ll just have to see when they get here! Should be interesting!

So we’ll come back at midnight, when everyone else is online…gah, stupid timezones. You think my parents would emmigrate if I asked? Then again, maybe not…if it’s only for RPGC.

Yeah sometimes I wish i didn’t live in England, we’re really small, we have to deal with other countries problems, we have to put up with Blair 24-7, and we’re always the last to get new technology/games!

Really annoying!

Yeah, it’s really annoying. Blair is an idiot. And we need new games faster than we get them…it’s irritating, hearing people discussing them online, and we can’t buy em for like 6 more months! Jesus…

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
[b]Yeah sometimes I wish i didn’t live in England, we’re really small, we have to deal with other countries problems, we have to put up with Blair 24-7, and we’re always the last to get new technology/games!

Really annoying! [/b]

Makes me wonder why so many people are breaking through Channel security to get here :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, yeah, that’s right. The Benefits system :stuck_out_tongue: You know, one day, I’d like to give Tony Blair a solid punch to the jaw.

Anyways, back on topic. I cannot stand Gareth Gates, so that’s okay :stuck_out_tongue: but I actually like Will Young. He may be another manufactured artist, but at least he’s not a manipulated one, one reason why I lost all my respect for Gareth Gates. And the fangirls who like him make me freaking SICK. I mean, I saw this one girl whose mother had let her cover every single wall in the HOUSE with Gareth posters and pictures. I have my own fair share of obsessions, but that’s going way too far. Like, get a LIFE! Sheesh!

One person who really annoys me - Linda Barker, from Changing Rooms, and currently on I’m a Celebrity. She’s such a patronising little snob! She’s about as talented at interior design as I am a athletics (just trust me, I suck at sports :p). Was she on the list last night? I didn’t watch it, so I wouldn’t know. She’s eeeeevil >_<

Wow! An anti-Blair thread. This rules.

I didn’t watch the show I don’t watch much TV.