Call of Cthulhu

has anyone else read this? it’s kind of a short story (somewhere from 20-23 pages) by H. P. Lovecraft. i thought it was really good. good enough to finish in about an hour, maybe a little less. if anyone else has read it, what’d you think of it? for those of you who haven’t read it print it off here:

http://www.dagonbytes.com/thelibrary/lovecraft/thecallofcthulhu.htm

and read it.

Lovecraft ~! <3

I still wanna Cthulhu plushie. :3

Trilly :smiley:

yes its nice.yay!

I got one of thems a couple years ago for a birthday or something. :smiley:

I may have posted this before, or someone else may have but it is still relevant.

Tales of the Plush Cthulhu!

I have read several of Lovecrafts works myself, and they’re among my favorites.

Why is the box where Ch’Thullu rests sealed with money?

I might read it, im not sure yet…no, i wont, because i dont feel like reading unless i really have to right now. YOu are probabaly going to have to tell me more about it at school Bullet.

Cthulhu!

What you really should be doing is getting TD to go and DM some CoC goodness.

You see a ghost. You have a screaming fit and develop necrophilia.

Did you know this book inspired the Alone in the Dark series?

Good, now after completing brother HH’s instructions, you still have to read The Shadow Over Innsmouth, the Dunwhich Horror, the Lurking Horror, and the Thing on the Doorstep, before we can accept you into the Esoteric Order of the Dragon.
Your membership rate would be accelerated by reading the original Robert E. Howard Conan the Barbarian stories and noting the connections to his lordship Cthulhu held within them.

Personally I like The King in Yellow. Ctulhu is cool, but I like Hastur a lot more. (Must not be named. :P) And “The King in Yellow” <I>is</I> Hastur so that’s a good book to read if you like him.

But then again, Cthulhu once appeared in my bathroom, so he gets bonus points for that. ^^

Ctulu never appeared in my bathroom, but then again I don’t spend much time there, unlike Trilly who seems to be locked in there alot :stuck_out_tongue:

nice…a friend of mine has a Cthulhu power adapter :smiley:
i’ll see about those other books. they sound pretty interesting.
can’t wait to read yet another book

lovecraft more like adjectivecraft am i right

I think maybe three people are going to get that.

… and I’m not one of 'em.

How does one pronounce Cthulhu?

Cuh-loo-loo (or similar spelling) according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu