Call me out of the loop, but what IS Crab Day?

I’ve never heard of this day, yet it seems to be a day of great importance. When did it start? Is it RPGC exclusive? Do we celebrate the awesomeness of crabs today?

It started today, is RPGC exclusive, and we apparently do celebrate the awesomeness of crabs today.

I like crabs. The kind that moves and has claws, that is.

Oh right, RPGC exclusive…
starts taking down Crab Day posters around town

Stupid, and it must end. I COMMAND IT! CREATURES OF THE WORLD, UNITE TO DESTROY THE CRABBY THREAT!

you arent very good.

Excuse me well I stop being literate and saaaaaaay: OMG!1111one!!! Crabz Roxors My Boxors!!!11111111

Rikku: You don’t have boxors!!! Me: They don’t know that… Rikku: Ooooooooh. …We hace kewl boxors! :cool:

If it’s any consolation Dalton, I didn’t know what it was either until I read this thread. =P

Dalton: It was born from this thread: http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?t=18711&page=2
At the end of the crab day celebration I’ll explain the mythology behind it, and the true meaning of crab day.

what ISN’T crab day?

Tommorow. Sorry, had to be said.

And then can we go into the [STRIKE]pumpkin[/STRIKE] crab patch and wait for the great [STRIKE]pumpkin[/STRIKE] crab? Please [STRIKE]Charlie Brown[/STRIKE] Clothhat.

Dunno what Crab Day is but today was an awesome day…

yeah i was kind of wondering what all this crab day thing was about,i really dont see the big deal,instead of crab day why not lopster day,they taste better.

Crab day is where we celebrate STDs.

Which would explain why no’one here knew what was going on.

Darn i was a day late tonight I’m having crab legs for dinner. ::doh::