C03e H&re, P1e$e

It c&n b* s0 1a^d, it’s +\me to rev3al w#a+ i( |n y0ur he&r+.
Pain, redemption, agony

Ahhh!
My eyes!

Maces my own eyes

Lurn 2 type rite plz. & plz du nit m4k3 thr34dz w1t|-| n0 p01//T.

And ya know, I still thought that lamer speech was more an urban legend than anything else. Wind Storm, type normally and don’t make posts of no meaning, we don’t like that here, alright?

Yes, infact you should put so much meaning into your posts that you secretly mean like 4 different things in your posts, and that you subconciously make people ponder the meaning of life. Seriously, if you don’t, you could get banned.

Gila, make your avatar stop ;_;

GASP That’s the most beautiful post I’ve ever seen! Like…I don’t know. Something in it just made me gasp and my eyes widen, and I was filled with compassion and starry-eyed wonder. I’m not being sarcastic, either. I don’t know what it was about it. But it was just…really beautiful. Thank you, Wind Storm of Etequa. And do what your heart tells you.

-Mazrim Taim

Originally posted by Shinobi
Gila, make your avatar stop ;_;

uh, no, you first.

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
[b]GASP That’s the most beautiful post I’ve ever seen! Like…I don’t know. Something in it just made me gasp and my eyes widen, and I was filled with compassion and starry-eyed wonder. I’m not being sarcastic, either. I don’t know what it was about it. But it was just…really beautiful. Thank you, Wind Storm of Etequa. And do what your heart tells you.

-Mazrim Taim [/b]

I don’t care how beautiful it is, when it takes me a minute to understand like ten words, there’s a problem.

I looked at some of this guy’s previous posts,

He’s the guy who said that humans are just a scum of the earth who are here just to kill them selves in that old topic Sorc made aboot caring for people who died whom you didn’t know is BS.

And since this thread has gone to no point…
On another note… I just finished FFX. It pisses me off in some way… and why FFX pissed me off --> because when Tidus disappears in the game… and gives a high five… or a low five… to Jecht. It pisses me off to know he just goes there… like he’s happy… and it seems like he’s dead.

I too hate that Merc.
I <b>HATE</b> Tidus with a burning passion (So does my Spikey-poo:kissy:) and it pissed me off how he was all happy.

BURN BITCH!

@† |€@§† |€@®ñ §ö|/|€ ®€@| @§©îî |€€† @ñÐ Ðöñ† |/|î× î†¡

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
@† |€@§† |€@®ñ §ö|/|€ ®€@| @§©îî |€€† @ñÐ Ðöñ† |/|î× î†¡

Mrs. Rogers is scary ;_;

Seconded, looks like DT had a lot of fun with the character map :stuck_out_tongue: