Butterfly Effect

HOOOO-LEE SHIT! Go see it! If you liked Memento or Frequency, or if you just like great movies, go see it.

On the one hand, Ashton Kutcher is in it, which means its one of those really bad kinds of movies. On the hand, its about time travel, so it has to be at least a little interesting.

Don’t judge it cuz it has the guy from “Dude, wheres my car?” in it. This movie proves he can act, and shows his talent. But I think I should tell you, this movie is very, very good, but it is also FUCKED UP! It’ll rape your mind.

Mmmmmm…Frequency…

Originally posted by The Wizardmaster
Mmmmmm…<STRIKE>Frequency</STRIKE> Memento…

I liked Frequency, too, so maybe I should give it a try; although, I’m not sure that I want my mind raped. I’ve seen previews for it and it looks capable of doing that.

I like movies that don’t make sense til the very end; makes me feel like I didn’t waste my time.

Vanilla Sky :smiley:

I started watching that movie but I never finished it. Is it any good?

Originally posted by Sorcerer
I like movies that don’t make sense til the very end; makes me feel like I didn’t waste my time.

I like movies that don’t make sense even after you’ve seen it like 10+ times. I don’t like many movies… :frowning:

Originally posted by Sorcerer
I started watching that movie but I never finished it. Is it any good?

Yeah. My friend and I were watching it and from about half way on we were like “what the fuck?” and the in the end we’re like “Oh… that was AWESOME!”. It was one of those movies.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
I like movies that don’t make sense even after you’ve seen it like 10+ times. I don’t like many movies… :frowning:

May I suggest some Kenneth Anger? Everyone loves homoerotic Satanist surrealism. :slight_smile:

I dont really like ashton kutcher. But if its really good, i’ll see it.

Frequency is da bomb~ me like it~

Butterfly Effect… I wish I could turn back time too.

Ashton Kutcher is funny to a point. His “Hey, I’m a dumb guy FROLFLRLFORLFORLFOFLF” routine gets pretty old pretty quick without variation.

It just looks like a toned down version of La Jetee, except instead of saving the world Ashton is trying to save his girlfriend. LAME.

http://avclub.theonion.com/review.php?review_id=7165

I think i’ll skip this one.

The promo I saw looked pretty cool, so I might look into it. The key word being ‘Might’.

From what I’ve read I recommend renting it. Go see Big Fish instead.

Originally posted by Merlin
From what I’ve read I recommend renting it. Go see Big Fish instead.

Yes. Tim Burton is your God! hides “Planet of the Apes”

Mmm biiiig fish!

This movie looked okay, it didn’t appear to be that mind raping, infact it seems pretty tame by that standard… but then this is coming from me… I don’t make sense, maybe I shouldn’t watch mind fucking movies as often as I do.

:kissy: