Bush is LORD

http://www.bushislord.com/index.php

That is a joke, right?

If Bush, a war president, is “lord” then what the hell was Gandhi?

Of course it’s a joke.

I like how they depicted him as a Catholic saint :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.madguerillabrigade.com

Heehee. ^^

No matter how serious this page may be, some of those halo pics look pretty damn cool, you have to admit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Star Halos!
XD

Click on the anti-bush hacker link. XD

GIVE now

DIS IS Y IM M00VING TO CANADA

Why is this site a joke? :< I really thought there are some Americans that are so… foolish to believe Bush is their savior :stuck_out_tongue:

Its all so clear now… I have been living a life of liberism-based sin. If only I had been a racist, imperialist, conservatively minded and faithful person in the lord, I would have seen the truth in our President, no our Savior’s true identity! The only recompence at this point is to kill (socially, politically, physically or financially) one hippie/liberal/lesbian/gay man/ethnic minority/non-christian per sin that I have commited. My task is now laid before me, and nothing can stop me.

Actually, we’re all like this. Well…after we finish our mandatory “Mindset Re-Adjustment Seminar” of course.

You went to that too?
awesome!!
they had good cookies, I tell you what.
mmmm, brainwashing.

If Bush is lord, what does that make Condi?

they my as well do that to all leaders, cuz there is always a person who doesnt like a world leader. there are always anit-leaders out there who do it all the time, they did it to clinton and other presidents and world leader, except they were different.

The scantily-clad mistress.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and she’s wearing those crazy boots all the time, too!!!

:moogle:  :moogle: MY 100th POST!!!!!! :moogle:  :moogle:

HUZZAH!!!!!

:biggrin: