Building a Gaming PC (OH GOD HELP ME PLEASE)

No, not yet. Piecing this thing together at prices relatively close to sanity implies going all over my province harassing people that can connect me with other people who import this stuff wholesale. I haven’t yet confirmed if the first stuff I mentioned is available, so I’m just checking to have a general idea of what I’ll need later.

Any particular things to watch out for when chosing a case? Other than size, that is?

It is fairly common that they do include a supply, which is why it’s normal to pick a case before you pick a supply. That’s why I asked.

That depends. Some cases are more noisy than others, so if noise is an issue, that’s one thing.

Ah, I see what you meant. The supplies included in the cases here are, barring bizarre ocurrences, all for standard office-work PCs. I’m asking because I know there’s a 99% chance that I’ll have to hunt down something bigger than what they’ll offer me.

Alright, the thing is taking shape now. I’m going for a supply around 500W just to be sure. However, finding a video card is proving difficult and I realize I didn’t pick too many options, therefore:

Question Number 3: Video Card

My choice was the GeForce 9800 GTX+, hard to find here. What I’m asking for are suggestions on alternatives, be them equivalent or reasonably higher/lower capacity, or just generally stuff on the medium/high end you’ve had good experiences with. I don’t need nor can afford any monster card, just a nice good one.

ATI Radeon HD 4770, ATI Radeon HD 4890? They seem to be about equivalent.