Buffalo Wings & Vodka

You fail double, triple, and quadruple. I never said stylistic device in ENGLISH. As a matter of fact I gave the correct spelling and definition for both the geometric shape and stylistic figure in/for German. Simple minded imbecile. Also, I can side with whom I want, especially with Setz since we had this scenario before and you missed the point. As usual.

Well, I don’t know German. English is the only language I speak fluently, and I can speak a small amount of Spanish, and an even smaller amount of Korean. And that last comment about siding with Setz was a joke. I personally don’t mind the guy. I just mess with him a lot. You never said what language it was until now. How the hell was I supposed to know?

My point is that the ellipsis/ellipse debate wasn’t the original topic of this thread. The blog named for buffalo wings/vodka which references MC Hammer was.

I probably did miss your point, but that’s neither here nor there.

This next rant isn’t directed at you, DT, but I’m just needing to get some shit off of my chest.
I fail at life because I’ve done way too many psychedelic drugs. Which have rendered me insane, cynical, and unable to conform to a greater role in society. Not because I don’t know or have never learned German. Nor do I plan to. At least for now. Maybe if I’m in a situation where I need to learn German, I will.

It sucks when even I don’t have a clue what I’m talking about half the time. I wasn’t like that before psychedelics. I was just a typical nerd who played D&D and MtG after school, and then smoked pot with fellow gamers afterwards. My journeys through life have taken me to many places and my eyes have seen shit that most people either haven’t seen or wouldn’t want to see. But I continue to live my life, despite my shortcomings, and I work around them to the best of my abilities. I’ve damn near lost the ability to rationialize/moderate even the simplest conversations, but I can still use my rather extensive English vocabulary correctly most of the time. And I don’t think psychedelics helped my continuing and lifelong struggle with Asperger’s Syndrome. The psychedelics also largely contributed to my schizophrenia and extreme paranoia. There are times where I honestly think the whole world is after me.

Last month, in a thread titled “Spoiled Brats”, I told a shortened version of a very bizzare real life experience I had at the beginning of last summer. That experience warped my mind as well. Now I know none of you would ever want to be stranded in NYC for two months. Unfortunately, I was. But I’m very thankful to have not only survived, but make it out without acquiring any diseases other than a respiratory infection. A lesser man wouldn’t have left Manhattan Island alive. But my instant for self-preservation and my ability to make others laugh at my misfortune kept me going. As did a steady flow of alcohol. I’m probably one of the least serious people on the forums, and I like to have fun and make others laugh, even if it is at my expense(which it usually is).

I personally can teach everyone here a life lesson. Don’t do drugs, because if you do too much, this is what you’ll end up like. And pot doesn’t count.
Sorry for my long, convoluted rant.

Now I’ll attempt to get this thread back on topic with a quote from the blog.

…somedays I realize that I’m too stupid to have graduated from high school.

Honestly, I feel like that every day. Especially since a lot of people my age have finished college and are now making anywhere from 40-75 thousand or more dollars a year, while I still bust my ass for a measly 8 dollars an hour. I’ve barely seen 40 thousand dollars since I started working full time. And since I rented my own spots for three years before moving back in with my parents, I don’t have very much to show for it. This computer isn’t even mine, for fuck’s sake.

That’s all I have to say. I’m going to attempt to get my BT client to connect, then I will play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door before I pass out and go get my paycheck tomorrow before going in to another day at work.

…you suck even more for taking me so seriously and putting so much effort into making one hugeass post. o.o;

Kidding, kidding. Move along, nothing to see here.

Meh. Occasionally, I just need to sort my scattered and convlouted thoughts so I can have peace of mind. This isn’t the first time I’ve done this here(or on other forums).