Britney's subliminal message

Most of these backmask things are complete bullshit, and if you buy into them you’re a FUCKING MORON!

But I’m sure nobody HERE really believes in all that shit.

I don’t think its really put in there for real with the intent to corrupt youth :P. That’s been in the works throughout this entire century. Its still amusing nonetheless, so cool your pants a bit.

My pants ARE coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool- with SAKI!

YVAN EHT NIOJ

The sad thing is that I heard it perfectly without looking at the words below.

See? “Navy” backwards means “Ivan”, the replaced “I” becomes Y as a reference to the hated French. Now if that isn’t a reference to mother Russia! >:O So the US ARE communistic! I knew it all along!

No more Philip K Dick for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

On a side note, there’s a guy making a living off of doing that sort of thing. He says that everyone uses these subliminal messages. He contends that everyone’s speech played backwards says what we are all really thinking. I saw it on Unscrewed, the most legitimate source for news.

I wonder if it is intentional? I wonder what’s for lunch?

I once recorded “all your base are belong to us” and played it backwards. Then I imitated the “backwards” thing and played THAT backwards. Nobody knows why. :smiley:

And it doesn’t make much sence ether way!!

what’s this “subliminal message”? Parental controls are blocking the site for me (family computer).

The subliminal message say something like this:

Sleep with me I’m not to young

can’t remember but is something like that.