*boom* >_<

Originally posted by d Galloway
[b]Actually, if anyone set any fireworks off by my window, it’d probably set the nearby plants on fire, which will soon spread to the lawn, which will spread to the neighbor’s yard, until everything is torched.

But the only people we have to watch out for is the gun freaks. Since they’re drunk off their asses by the time July 4th comes along, and don’t realize that shooting guns off during July 4th is illegal, they scare the living shit out of me. Oh, and did I mention that they live RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE? [/b]

Same here. my neighbour across the street always shoots of his gun every July 1st. I get paranoid and think a bullet may shatter my large front window since I don’t know where he shoots it. At the ground, probably but that doesn’t ease my fear hides

nobody would’ve… the neighborhood I live in isn’t exactly a safe place to be…

It was probably just the local idioits… ^_^;;

Actually, he probably shoots the gun into the air.

Anyway, if fireworks are illegal in your state, then there are probably 50-100 firework stores on the state border. Thats how it is, here in Georgia. If you’re willing to make the drive, you can get a lot of fireworks for fairly cheap.

My last firework type thing was somewhat fun. While watching a movie I got bored and pulled some of my remaining bottle rockets. I took off the stick on all 6 of them and tied the rocket parts all together. Lit all the fuses and tossed em into my backyard (which is public domain, I live in a condo). It was fun, they all started going in opposite directions in midair because they were all igniting at different times. Then t hey all blew up and it was cool to see. Then I jumped back inside because it was like, 4 in the morning.

You’re lucky, you only had someone set off fireworks, and it was only on occasion. Some ignorani over here seem to think it’s funny to start a FIRE on our lawn about once every two months. Leaves a patch of burnt ground there for all time.

Well I guess people dont like you as much as you say they do, because that sounds like something people would do to someone they dont like.

I don’t think it’s someone who doesn’t like me, although it is a possiblity, sadly. I think it’s just some jackass. There have been a couple other reports across town about similar things.

The problem is with shooting a gun in the air is that “what comes up must come down” remains in effect: Bullets will have to come down eventually.

And while it MAY seem unlikely, falling bullets DO injure and kill bystanders.

Yea, but thats a serious shot in the dark. I mean, a really out-to-be-gotten shot in the dark

It still happens. Especially wtih large groups around. Nice pun though.