BOF3 Final Characters

I’m still pretty early on in the game, but who are the characters you still have access to at the end of Breath of Fire 3? And on that same note, who did you use to finish the game?

Thanks

YOOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMA!

As far as I remember you’ll have Ryu (duh), Rei, Nina, Garr, Momo, and Peco…

And I used Ryu, Garr and Nina to beat it…

I used Ryu, Rei, and Garr to beat the game.

Probly the best group to use is Ryu, Rei, and Nina though. Nina’s magic can pretty frequently get stronger hits than Garr’s attacks. Nina just dies a lot if you didn’t use apprentices to raise her HP though. If Nina doesn’t have enough HP to handle the fight, you’re better off using Garr. Rei is pretty useless unless you have someone in your group with influence; just have Rei turn into the Weretiger, and then cast influence on the enemy; he’ll never randomly attack you, which is nice. Then there’s Momo and Peco. A lot of people don’t use Momo, but she’s actually really good; she’s probly the most well-rounded character in the game. Only problem is, all her stats are naturally a LITTLE low…but if you used apprentices to catch her up to some more normal stats, and perhaps gave her some strong spells (Inferno, Blizzard, Myollnir), then she might very well be your best bet in this case. Peco…uh, Peco isn’t really that good unless you’ve powered his strength, a LOT, and is at really high levels (He recovers more HP at higher levels…very very high levels).

Ryu, Garr, and Nina. :ah-ha!:

Ryu, Rei and Momo. ^^

Rei in front with Chain Formation makes random battles go quick, and if you’re like me, you jacked his speed up even more with apprentices.

Ryu, Rei and Peco

Ryu,Rei,Peco
But i was @ level 99 so it did not madder.
:boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

i used Ryu, Rei, and Garr

I used Ryu, Nina and Garr.

That’s nice people, but if you’re gonna say you used Larry, Moe, and Curly, I’d like to see some motivation for your choices. Make with the discussion, or I’m locking this thread on account of rule #12. Because I’m evil like that.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Rei in front with Chain Formation makes random battles go quick, and if you’re like me, you jacked his speed up even more with apprentices.

Nina is naturally faster, I think… And boost the agi up even more by using lighter equipment and most of your combats are over in an EX turn…

Ryu, Rei, Momo. With Ryu (Kaiser) and Rei (Weretiger), and Momo heals/influences as necessary.

Anyone got one of those Holy Avengers from those Robot… (Berserker?) enemies? brandishes his own, after a tough fight, of course