Blade of the Immortal

i own most of this manga series from a while ago, but i stopped keeping track of it like a year ago. anyways, it is an amazing story, about a ronin named Manji; his charge, Rin; and the Itto-Ryu dojo whom she is seeking revenge against (for killing her family and destroying her fathers sword school). the thing that seperates this from other samurai period pieces, though, is the modern vernacular, the exotic members of the itto-ryu, and the well-developed characters. has anyone else read it?

No, but I’d like to. I’ve just started reading Wish, Chobits, and Vampire Games so I’m kinda running low on money…

I’ve read two chapters of it. ^^;;

It’s in sweden’s first real manga magazine, (and of course I’ve got it :P) so i guess I’ll see more of it later…
But right now I’m mostly readicg chobits (which is in the magazine too) because I like that better…

No i havent read it but i wish i could the first time i heard about it was cheking some codes about Way of the samurai and one said you could play as Manji From the Manga Blade of the inmortal so i decided to check it out.

I really enjoy reading this manga. Its well scripted and drawn; however, it puts a bit of the ol’ Ultraviolence in more than one issue. e.g. Manji cutting another immortal in several different pieces. Still a really good manga.

I’ve been reading it for quite some time now. It is probly my favorate comic series (japanese or american). Its extreamly violent, and has some pretty gruesome parts to it. Right now its kinda slowed down.