BiosFear

Far as I can tell, this game is fucking awesome.
It’s still in the beta phase, and it’s an MMORPG (yeah, sounds like iRO already, right?). Well, it takes a more-than-mediocre computer to run it. (I have a 996MHZ, 192 RAM, 12 or 18… forget which MB Video Card, and a 512k internet connection, and I run it pretty much perfect on low res.)
I’m also thinking about starting a guild on there. Only Urk, Saladin, and Eden play it from what I can tell. (I also want some PMs of guild name ideas, and a password to use that every RPGC member that plays will know.) Discuss more about it in the chat.
http://www.biosfear.co.uk/ <-- The install is about 180 or so megabytes.

Yeah, I’m a level 35 human. Also, you should log onto the server world_of_legends (second one), it’s much less laggy.

Do you keep the characters you already have?

Yes, you do.

I’ve just (as in, the secon dI’ve posted this) reached lvl 10. This is a pretty sweet game, even is the graphics are a littel clunky. We needd to form another RPGC guild. >:D

EDIT: BTW, did anyone else notice the football pitch? XD

I uhh… stopped playing as I have been refed to my RO addiction <.<;

:kissy:

Eden… you ass ;_;

Yay Eden >_>

Eden gets a cookie.

Bios fear sucks, I tried running it and it crashed right as I tried making a character. Geuss you won’t see me on the game as it refuses to not crash. Looked ok from the screenshots too. =/

YAYAYAYAY ANOTHER LAME KOREAN GAME FOR 90% OF RPGC TO WASTE 18 HOURS PER DAY ON :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Fiona plays it, hades <.<;

:kissy:

Blah, I quit playing this because it took too damned long to load. Sitting here staring at a loading screen for literally 10 minutes isn’t my idea of fun :
It’s a great game and all, and that’s the only problem I have with it, but it’s just too long of a load. If my computer was better, I’d be playing biosfear right now rather than downloading RO again. And no kag, it’s not iRO :stuck_out_tongue:

It is so iRO with a lot of D2 thrown in there.

More than mediorce computer? Are you callin’ my P3 866 with 126 RAMs and GeForce MX 2 crap?! >(