Bionic Man? Not fiction anymore.

Sure, it’s basic, not very advanced, but now it’s a matter of refining the technology

I read about that technology in Scientific American a few years ago. Really kick ass. I still have that magazine. The first creature to move a robotic arm with the power of the mind was an owl monkey named Belle. Clicka.

“Steve Austin, astronaut. A man barely alive.”
“Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world’s first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.”

♪ Doo-doo-dee-doo… ♫

The Six Million Dollar Man was one of my favorite shows as a kid.

But to be sober: I’m VERY happy that the tech works. I hope to live to see it be perfected and put in widespread use. ^ ^

I just hope there won’t be any misuse of such technology… You know how gun freaks get excited with this kind of stuff.

You mean something silly, like a GUN-ARM?

Aww man, that’s cool. Kinda like a much less sophisticated version of the prosthetic limbs from Ghost in the Shell. I really hope to see some more advances to this kind of technology.

Cool, i remember seeing this in testing a few months ago. Amazing how quickly it has progressed.