Big O

Seriously, what is your opioions about it? I kind of don’t like it, but meh?

I personally hate it.

Indifferent. I like the style, but there are some plot issues I don’t care too much for.

I thought it was ok.

I thought the plot was a little too vauge for my liking and the six episodes(I think they had that many shown)didn’t really wrap anything up.

I’m a fan of it. The animation leans towards the western/anime blend like you’d see in Batman Beyond, and the music is nice and mysterious, sometimes playful. I’m eagerly waiting for the second season which is to premier in August.

I LOVE that series. Don;t ask why, I just like the whole dark, rainy detective style. (I know he isn’t a detective. That’s just the feeling the series gives me.)

Meh, when I saw the preview I knew it would suck, I watched one episode and yeah, it sucked.

I’m indifferent. I like the Giant robot fights in it, but the plot isn’t too good. I don’t know, maybe the second season will reveal stuff.

I found myself liking it because it was different from the usual Anime series. I only hope that when they solve the mystery, it MAKES SENSE.

From what I’ve seen it’s pretty good and the robots are almost semi-realitsic. Like if giant robot building was in it’s infancy when whatever happened happened. Not like gundam where evey robot is super agile and can move at the same rate as a human.

I’ve seen better, but I’ve also seen much worse.

It was cool at first. Then I got bored.

I really like the noir style art from Big O. It’s very reminiscent of a detective movie from the 40’s.

Very strange show I like the style and the other little tidbits but other than that it is to weird but not in a cool way so…er… I really don’t care for it too much…

I think it’s the series the guys from Giant Robo did after they finished Giant Robo.

Maybe not to sure about that though… I like the show for what it is… but it is rather boring and a little to weird… I suppose the second season will shed some light on the strange happinings in the series… I guess we will just have to wait and Find out (are there only 2 seasons?)…

I love it, the style and the setting is very nice.

I hope the second series will make a little more sense to me… first one kind of made me think too much :hahaha;

Originally posted by Gamer5389
I thought the plot was a little too vauge for my liking and the six episodes(I think they had that many shown)didn’t really wrap anything up.

Want to see vague? Watch “Excel Saga” and then talk amout Big-O being vague. You will be bleeding out of your nose after the first minute. After last episode you will still not know what the heck is going on.