BEWARE, I LIVE!

DISREGARD THIS TOPIC, I AM AN OBNOXIOUS ASSHOLE.

Well…there is a full translation patch available for SRW3 for the SNES. No waiting involved.

What about Bahamut Lagoon?
That’s good.

Ninten:cool:

If you want to buy:

Advanced Wars and Advanced Wars 2 is out on GBA in Both US and UK. Advanced Wars: Dual Strike Just out on DS in US, with UK coming Soon.

La Pucelle, Disgaea and Phantom Brave are all out in the US and UK. Makai Kingdom and Ateier Iris are out in the US and UK dates are vague but are coming out.

FF Tactics (PS1) and Tacitcs Advance (GBA) are both out in US and TA is also out in Europe.

BN
There is a site Called WhirlPool which has info on most Tranlations and patches… Can someone post the Link?

Der Langrisser would seem like a fine idea…

“When it’s done.”

In the same series, Der Langrisser’s prequel, check Warsong for Genesis.

front mission series, tactics ogre and FFT/FFTA.

Fair warning: Don’t play FFT and expect FFTA to be the same stuff but on GBA. Because it isn’t, it’s not even remotely close.

It’s still good but it’s uber-different.

Everything suggested + Shining Force.

It is. I thought FFTA was pretty decent nevertheless.

I’m probably the only person on Earth that likes FFTA better than FFT. I like my games to be more light-hearted (with some exceptions, like Vagrant Story). And I couldn’t stand FFT’s lack of Blue Mages… And I kind of liked just doing Missions… The Law System in FFTA was really stupid though.

Also, play Just Breed, if you still like NES games (you need a patch). And the Whirlpool is http://donut.parodius.com.

I really enjoyed the Langrisser and Growlanser series. Also, Front Mission 3 is pretty sick. Those are probly my favorite TRPGs overall.

Ogre Battle’s always been my favourite.

DISREGARD THIS TOPIC, I AM AN OBNOXIOUS ASSHOLE.

I love when people ask for suggestions/help, make few exceptions apparant, and then go about refusing the help that they are offered… -_-

I’d just like to note that I haven’t played many of them, but I really enjoyed FFTA.

Frankly I wouldn’t have felt he was not accepting the help if he hadn’t put DENIED in big caps before everything.

I’ll put together a zip of games, with patches already done if you Really are that lazy ?

Ninten:cool:

You’ve DENIED THREE GAMES STORES…

BN
Wait, Diansty Tatics (PS2) and Future Tatics (X-Box)…

It takes a negligible amount of time to fix a rom with a translation patch…

Geez… Bahamut Lagoon is AWESOME.

Help me! o wait…nevermind, i don’t want help.